Need Moderator Assistance

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Need Moderator Assistance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

I think I locked my thread by editing my last post to many times (was trying to get an image size just right). I gave it a good two days wait but it hasn’t sorted itself out. Can I get a hand to fix the issue? Thread is here: http://www.heromachine.com/forums/topic/lady-amaranths-creations/

Thanks!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’ve had a look and can’t seem to find what the problem is. Can you just not post in the thread?

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Yeah I can’t post anything in it.  If it helps what I did was made a new post. That created the 4th page of my thread. One of the images wasn’t sized to my liking so I edited it. On the third edit the post/ forth page disappeared and I haven’t been able to post in since. I don’t know if others can make comments still or not.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks like the thread is postable, so that’s alright. I’ve found the missing post and have reinstated it. Best suggestion is don’t try to resize the picture as much I guess. I’ve always found that 560x is around the best size for portrait in the reply boxes.

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Thanks Jr!

CantDraw
    Participant

Hey guys, I’ve tried to post twice to Web Comics by CD but both posts disappeared. I’d prefer the one with the bigger image to post, but, if not, the other post will be fine. Please help a brother out.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Sorted.

Herr D
    Participant

I’m having trouble cut-pasting text to the forums here. It’s another story, headed for superhero fiction [checks self for fever] But it keeps giving me this ‘403, forbidden dance, something-or-other’ error message. Won’t let me post. I’d like not to have to type it all again and know how to do this in the future–I like editing my work for mistakes BEFORE I post it.

Herr D
    Participant

Yeah? I’m still having the same problem.

the enemy, that could BARELY talk, and then looked down at Basher. Basher had taken off most of his a

EXPERIMENT WORKED. MAYBE I FIGURED IT OUT.

Herr D
    Participant

? Is it all over? I couldn’t post a pic where I tried last, and the blog doesn’t seem to be posting comments or updating after New Year’s. Flash ending was supposed to have been gotten around? I haven’t actually had time to work in the lab, so I’m just having one of those moments, I hope.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@HerrD- At this point, we know just as much as everyone else. We’re all just waiting on an update from Jeff. I know it’s inconveniant, but we’ve just got to let Jeff get on with it. We don’t know how much work reconfiguring Heromachine to be a non-Flash application, it could end up being a complete rebuild from the ground up and who knows how long that would take. My advice to anyone with simular questions would be to just wait, unfortunately.

As for the blog thing, yeah, I have no idea (tbh, I’ve been dealing with a fair amount of personal stuff recently, so haven’t really been tuned in to what’s been going on with the blog side of things).

Herr D
    Participant

Thank you, JR, for clarifying. Good luck with your IRL stuff.

*to the greater hm community at large, Happy Holidays and Be Well as we begin the long wait for the Big Rebuild. Or Big Patch. (difficult to sound uber-important with that much uncertainty.)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.