Mr. Vaudeville's New & Improved Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mr. Vaudeville's New & Improved Gallery

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anarchangel Anarchangel 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Vaudeville
    Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

The Botanist

Christian Grant was a respectable, mild-mannered botanist and pharmaceutical chemist who dedicated his life to the idea that communication between humans and plants would one day be possible. Experimentation with various chemical compounds and pheromones led to an explosive laboratory accident that resulted in the young man gaining superpowers, and going insane in the process.

Now the mad scientist and supervillain known as ‘the Botanist’, he has the ability to animate, manipulate, control, and communicate with plant life, as well as a total immunity to most poisons. Those powers combined with an above average intellect make him a dangerous criminal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mr. Vaudeville
    Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

The Huntress

Born in South Africa, Savannah Westenberg was raised to be a big-game Hunter by her father – a poacher and black market ivory trader. Deadly with a rifle by the time she was fifteen, and highly skilled with a hunting knife, she grew up to be one of the most dangerous women alive. In her late teens, mutant abilities began to manifest in the form of a modest healing factor and animal-like enhanced senses of sight, smell, and hearing,

Featuring on most wanted lists the world over, she is a fearsome assassin, hunter, and tracker for hire for criminal organisations everywhere.

Attachments:
    Mr. Vaudeville
    Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

The Silver Surge

A complete redesign of an older hero, the ‘Silver Thorn’, real name Ted Winters, with a brand new set of powers. I’m not entirely sure about his origin story yet, so I’ll edit this post as necessary.

The original character was a stuntman who had a brutal accident, triggering the mutant or superhuman ability to adopt a spectral form and phase through solid objects. He also had the power of flight. Though he can still fly, the ‘Silver Surge’ now has the ability to manipulate electricity instead of the spectral form/quantum tunnelling.

Looking at him, I’m getting serious Space-Police or Time-Cop vibes, and thinking he gets his powers from a very advanced ‘Tesla suit’ or something of that nature.

Attachments:
    Anarchangel
    Anarchangel
    Participant

I love the expression on the Botanist’s face.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.