Mr. Nobody’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mr. Nobody’s Character Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 160 total)
  • Author

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Here are the pics for the Armored version.

dwarf+swords.png

DwarfSword.png

DwarfSword-2.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Okay, one character left. I really don’t know quite what doing with this one. I like the look and I have few ideas of where I’m going but it’s still pretty fuzzy. I think I’m going with an animal tranformation type deal. IDK http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif.

Anyway, she’s the last character and she’s complete, so her’s another unnamed character from the Airship Team.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/She-Cat.png

She-Cat-V2.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

K, so I figured out her alternative version. She turns into huge tan-ish tiger with green stripes and green tinted fur. By huge, I mean about she stands about 4 and half feet tall at the shoulder (while on all fours), so not “huge”, just big.

She-Cat-3.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

I had made a collective pic of all the members, but it’s to bi to upload, and I need sleep. I’ll figure it out tomorrow… or later today I guess…

Peace out.

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

OK, I know I said i was going to bed (and i should, I’m sick) but I want to post this TOTALY random thing I did at like 2:00 am.

BEHOLD: ROB ZOMBIE!
    (yeah, I need sleep…)

R.-Zombie.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

I made a slight color change on my Cat Girl so the tones match up better.
    Here she is in both forms.

She-Cat-v1-1.png

She-Cat-v3.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Hello fellows, I have another character from the Airship Team, but this one directly connects to another character. Remember that elf knight I took forever to post? Well, I’m not revealing why just yet, but in the (slowly) evolving continuity of this story she eventually needs a replacement (gasp!). I’ve had an idea for where to begin for a while now and I finished her last night. So, her she is:

She’s the youngest member of the Team (the Purple Girl is in her twenties), a fun, flirt-sy girl (I’m thinking late teens) with big blue eyes a white white streak through her hair, and (surprise!) a curse that leaves her with a right arm made from solid steel. It’s flexible, capable of all regular articulation, but it has no real feeling. She knows when it’s making contact with things, how much pressure she’s exerting with it and so forth, but it has no real feeling to speak of. She’s kind of like a cyborg except less mechanical more magical. The arm itself has much greater strength than the rest of her body (which is effectively normal), which is limited compared to the larger members of the group (i.e. Silver and the Black Metal-Fist Guy), though she could give the later a run for his money in a fight.

She’s a young, friendly, and eager for adventure, but she’s also inexperienced (and sometimes a little shy, though she tries to hide it). She likes seeing the different places and weird lands. At first she’s rather hesitant when it comes to battles (just cause she’s never dealt with much more than a few annoying pricks) but quickly settles in and develops a fighting style that efficiently incorporates her metal arm as both shield and weapon.

(I was toying around with shiny effects when I made this so excuse the randomness)

Metal-Arm-1.png

Metal-Arm-2.png

Metal-Arm-3.png

Metal-Arm-4.png

Nice! Good job on that arm. Like the shine.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I agree, great arm.

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

@headlessgeneral said:

Nice! Good job on that arm. Like the shine.

@Hammerknight said:

I agree, great arm.

Thanks and Thanks! I’m thinking of looking at the Silver I made and messing around with something similar just for the sake of it. Any ways, thnx 4 the compliments (it makes me feel skilled Cool ).

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

This beastie is a member of what I have started calling “The 3rd Race” (technically I never names them, and they were the 3rd in a series of sketches I’d done, so…). They exsist in the Airship universe (or rather did, as they have been extinct for hundreds of years). These being are one of the original monsters and evils in the world. In this world there are 2 basic types of demons; Ethereal and Physical (it varies widely from there), these are monsters are one of the earliest form of Physical demons.

They have dark, dry-tan skin, long tails, and stretched, boney, skull-like faces with jaws that can fold down internally to open farther. The standard forms stand between 10 and 15 ft tall, are very muscular and have a broad variety of horn shapes. The secondary types (which are are only about 9 or 11 ft) have large wings, sails on their tails, and horns that curve down and forward.

3rd-Race-Close-Up.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/3rd-Race.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Made this character at random while doing some experiments with masking. I love her look, but my one big complaint would be her resemblance to the Draenei. Any ways, she’s a character that the Airship Team meets at some point when venturing through a coastal town somewhere.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/hm3-beta1-1.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

So… I can think of nothing to make… like at all… So, I posting something I made a few months ago and finished polishing of just recently. (The feet are still off I know.)

I was inspired/going for a sort Hindu god/Japanese demon type deal… yeah.

He’s a demon (I’m not sure if he’s from the Airship Universe), he can create fire from any of his hands, and his entire body rubbery and flexible, especially his arms, which can stretch out great lengths (I’m thinking like 50 ft stretch distance). He has a total of 4 pairs of legs and 8 pairs of arms (8 legs and 16 arms in all). He carries a large spear with him because… reasons… The chain on the end is always floating around in the air, like a streamer slowly blowing the wind (wasn’t that poetic? ).

He isn’t evil, just sort of a joker/trickster. He is somewhat morally ambiguous, though ultimately he defaults to good. He usually doesn’t get involved in matters that don’t immediately concern him, and spend most of his time wandering near forest paths so that he might meet and and ‘befuddle’ travelers. He actually lives in a stump.

AND! His NAME (finally an actually name!) is Kushni (koosh-nee).

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/mr-nobody/2014/01/Kushni.png

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

MORE YUMMY-JUICE!
    Ok, so I’m going to go in a different direction that usual with this character. Most of my creations of have been A) good guys B) from a fantasy setting. This character is from the here and now. I’ve been toying around with him for a while now and may post more versions of him later, (for sure going to put up more from this set of baddies).
    So…

The deranged serial killer known only as Strangeface (or as he likes to call himself “Dr. Strangeface”) is quite, soft spoken, man, who revels in being sinister and terrifying. He takes pride in his ability to look classy one minute, and become the image from your nightmares chasing you through a cornfield in the middle of the night the next. Usually his preferred methods for murder are surgical in nature, though he will lovingly resort to his oldest weapon; the meat cleaver, which, for reasons still unknown, is a personal item that he values more than almost anything else.

Strangeface-alley-1.png

Strangeface-alley-2.png

Strangeface-normal.png

Dr.-Strangeface.png

Herr D
    Participant

So, the moral of post 43 is “never sit or step on a stump when you’re walking through the woods alone?” Laugh I’m convinced. Dr. Strangeface is pretty good too. A deranged, cleaver-wielding, murderer wearing noir-fashions and a C3P0 mask? Surprisingly good combo.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.