messing around with HM3

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery messing around with HM3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

fado41
    Participant

Here’s a gallery of my characters created by just messing around, so basicaly out of boredom. Opinions would be appriciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Legatus
    Participant

Welcome to the forums!

fado41
    Participant

thanx

hawk007
    Participant

Welcome!

I really like the character you’ve made so far. They kind of look like they’d be fighters in something like Mortal Kombat. The posing looks pretty good, too. The only thing I’d say is, besides the last one, they all kind of have the same pose. If you were trying to go for that as a style to just display the characters, then that’s good. I’d just recommend going and trying different poses, and experimenting with different items. Also, I’d say, on Frozen Master, maybe put something from “Item Right->Energy” into his hands, and maybe try a glow effect with it, though that may be a little advanced for someone new to this.

Well, yeah, welcome! You have some great stuff to start out, and I hope to see more!

fado41
    Participant

Yeah thanks Hawk. Like the title says i didnt realy try anything advanced here, i was simply messing around. I’m glad you like i though.

fado41
    Participant

Heres another one i made i experimented with distance though i did that only with legs. I also like adding electric aura to most of my creations… not sure why.

Attachments:

fado41
    Participant

its been a while hasn’t it. Anyway presenting my latest work.  (hope its good)

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.