MaDPac Studio

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery MaDPac Studio

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

MaDPac
    Participant

KOBURA AND SAGITTARIUS

Miles away from Valley of Lorna , across Fornoth River, there’s Snufe Forest, where the winding road to Velorios begins

There, Oldube and Elgnis met Kobura and Sagittarius, two mutants who ran away from a secret farm where they were grown.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MaDPac
    Participant

OLDUBE AND ELGNIS’ ALLIES

Along his way to Velorios, Oldube and Elgnis recruited two mercenaries to help him in his cause – take revenge against Strike Force V and the Velorians.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

well made characters again!

but, this time got one thing i found to look like flaw for me (it might not be true)

the knee-armor-things on Laminis seems odd for me. it looks like his knees are flat or soemthing. Still interesting character anyway

Vampyrist
    Participant

Laminis looks scary and Senja looks deadly! Also Sagittarius and Kobura look cool!

MaDPac
    Participant

Thanx for your comments, Lull-carae and Vampyrist! I really appreciate the interest in my characters.

MaDPac
    Participant

MANTIS

On their arrival to the outskirts of Velorios, Oldube, Elgnis and the Blood Guards came across Mantis, an outcasted Velorian, formerly a scientist, with a certain love for steampunk.

Attachments:

MaDPac
    Participant

THE RETURN OF ROSSOR

Oldube, Elgnis and the Blood Guards arrived to Velorios! They first attacked Velorios Assylum and broke free a wide range of severelly mental patients with killer instinct and a weak brain to control. Among them, the mad clown Rossor, the former co-founder of Psyrcus, and Nurse White, his caretaker and lover.

Attachments:

MaDPac
    Participant

STRIKE FORCE V versus BLOOD GUARDS

Oldube, Elgnis and the rest of the Blood Guards were defeated.

This time, the bosses weren’t given time to escape. Once they were down, they were beheaded to let out the demon souls of Elgnis Warriors that flowed through their bodies and trapped them in an underground vault.

The mutants were sent back to the farm they ran away from, where they were given shock treatment to mellow them into mere servants.

The mercenaries were locked in prison while the mad clown and his lover commited suicide when they were being transported to the assylum.

Tiberius

Nice job on Rossor and Nurse White. They are good looking characters. I’m liking the story line you have going, keep it up!

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

loving Rossor, he just looks so friendly i could hug him! (With bullets. Lots of bullets. Shooted from Minigun)

White Nurse and Mantis also well made, (+1) for all these characters

MaDPac
    Participant

Thanx Tiberius and Lull-carae for your comments!

MaDPac
    Participant

MADPAC STUDIO’S HALL OF FAME: MANA TOBA

Attachments:

MaDPac
    Participant

MADPAC STUDIO’S HALL OF FAME: GRIZZLY

Attachments:

Tiberius

Grizzly is aptly named! He makes me think of someone who is an extreme hiker going into dangerous big predator lands.

Herr D
    Participant

MANTIS On their arrival to the outskirts of Velorios, Oldube, Elgnis and the Blood Guards came across Mantis, an outcasted Velorian, formerly a scientist, with a certain love for steampunk.

How does someone stop being a scientist? That’s practically a crime in itself! [suddenly notices tarp on third slab moving in the mirror] Uh–you never know when discoveries might actually start working! Hopefully he gets back into experimentation . . . wish him luck for me, I’m rooting for a quality of life change. [scuttles after containment shell to restrain the thing now hiding under the slab . . . ]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.