Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lightningsword’s Superhero HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

TWIN GENESIS
    TwinGenisis.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Storm Cage
    ALIAS: Stormcage
    TEAM: Heroes, Silver Warriors
    Storm, a young man sporting his giant sword, Cagewrath, the only thing that he remembered his father by. His father, Thunder, was a Silver Warrior who used to bring Cagewrath in his battles. When he died, Cagewrath was given to Storm, when he was 12. Now he wants to avenge his father by defeating the Warriors Of Chaos.
    Storm-Cage.png

tinker
    Participant

Absolutely superb job. Very creative and unique.
    Your posing and lighting most impress me.
    However, I think you missed a tiny spot: If you look closely at Storm Cage’s right hand, you will see the pattern of the sword that was meant to be lighting, above Storm’s hand. It can be easily fixed by lowering the pattern’s layer under the hand’s layer.

Nug
    Participant

You have some nice characters here! I especially like your Genesis series. For what it is i think your dino rider came out really cool! One of your earlier characters i suppose? I would love to see it with some shading and textures on it. I dunno really how you would pull off such things. Scatman, in my opinion, is the best at shading i’ve seen so far. Take a look at his gallery when you get a chance and see if it helps you on future endeavors. Seems like you may already have though looking at your Storm Cage character. Nice work!

Harlekin

Here is the tutorial how to zypping.
    http://www.heromachine.com/forum/tips-tricks-how-tos-and-guides/how-to-highlightshade/

This tutorial is the method how AMS zypping.

Csüsz

And welcome in the forum, keep on going

Lightningsword
    Participant

thanks for the comments Nug and Tinker, and thanks for the tutorial Harlekin, it was very helpful!
    Edit: BTW Nug, yes, I started him when I was still a noob. Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

By the way, when did Zyp leave?

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Eros Blackhart
    ALIAS: Son Of Chaos, Right Hand Of Evil
    TEAM: Villains, Warriors Of Chaos
    A man who dedicated his life to science and experiments, Eros was once the best friend of Storm’s father, Thunder, until he was transformed by Chaos into the first of the 12 Warriors Of Chaos. Now, Storm wants to take revenge on Eros for killing his father.
    Eros-Blackhart.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Hi, gang!
    As you may have noticed, I have changed my display name from fudgee to Lightningsword or LS. Although my display name has changed, I’m still the person I used to be (I think?). Also this is still fudgee’s/LS’s property and you can still call me Fudgee, although I am discouraging everyone to do so. Thanks!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Michael Warstorm
    ALIAS: Burn, Burnface (by his brother)
    A young man with undivided hatred for his brother, Burn was once a 14-year-old boy, until he was captured and given special abilities by Storm, first and leader of the Silver Warriors. He then gained the ability to create red thunder and fire. Then, his older brother, Lawin, got jealous of him. Chaos saw this and gave him a deal: He will give Lawin extraordinary powers that surpasses his younger brother’s power if he agreed to join Chaos and help him in his mission to dominate the world. Lawin agreed, and he gained the power of lighting and the ability to control gravity. He then challenged his brother to a duel. Lawin lost, but burned the right side of his brother’s face. Now, he is on the search of his brother to help him see the right path.
    Michael-Warstorm.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great characters and wallpapers. I love the solar system! Welcome to Hero machine.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Thanks WMDBASSPLAYER! now, Michael’s brother:
    Name: Lawin Warstorm
    ALIAS: N/A
    TEAM: Villains, Warriors Of Chaos
    For backstory, check out Michael Warstorm.
    Lawin-Warstorm.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Name: Rex Crimson
    ALIAS: Crimson
    Rex was a special person since birth: he has the ability to manipulate time and space, that’s where the red glowing eye came from.
    Crimsonblood, his giant axord, was given to him by his father when he was six. He is cousins with Storm Cage, and Thunder Cage and Rex’s father, Redd Crimson, were cousins. Redd was also a Silver Warrior. Now he wants to avenge his father.
    Rex-Crimson.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

CDC Enty: Guitarist
    Guitarist.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Gift from AMS ( the new Zypping master):
    ANGELINE-AND-KAPRE-from-AMS.png
    Thanks a lot, AMS!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 325 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.