Lef’s Cosmos

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lef’s Cosmos

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

School. Why do they call it ‘herding’ on land, anyway? The schools of fish don’t learn ANYTHING, the people on land herd NOTHING, like they don’t listen at ALL–don’t be too fishlike or human.

And come back and make us more stuff.

Tiberius

Good luck on school, Lef.

I’m pretty new around here and I am trying to get through the galleries. It’s really nice to look through them as each individual has a great style all their own and the unique ideas each person has to show are quite wonderful.

Looking through your gallery was great.. so many pictures that really get you looking at them. Thank you for the wonderful art we get to see here and I hope you keep adding more.

I’ve lost a few characters myself. The last one was almost completed and so I  made myself do one thing before I ended each ‘session’. I save the current progress. Then I go into save again and go to the text tab. Right click, select all and copy. I then open Notepad and paste. Then in Notepad I ‘save as’ whatever name  currently calling the artwork. Then I drop that file on my desktop so it’s there when I come back for my next session. Just click on it, select all, copy, and paste that into the heroMachines ‘load’ ‘text’.

Unless your computer goes completely under, you’re not losing that progress.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Your characters that i have seen are so unique and fantastic in some way, each single one of them!

but, thing that i found i like the most is Ares sword staff. That’s the essence of what is perfect and beautyfull in this world!

to say it simply: +1 for your art in HM so far, and it would be nice to see even more of it, especially since you seem to create both fantasy, and sci-fi themed stuff (and that is nice!)

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.