Lef’s Cosmos

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lef’s Cosmos

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Lef
    Participant

Project: Hades ONLINE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yautja
    Participant

Nice, the simple color schemes and subtle shading work well together.

Lef
    Participant

Nice, the simple color schemes and subtle shading work well together.

Thanks πŸ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

Its a sad day today as i deleted my history and lost about 3-4 characters that i hadn’t completed. Dont know if i will redo them all… Probably just a few. Well since im all out of concepts I decided to redo my old Monster Squad team starting with the leader: Wolfman.

EDIT: just noticed that the shading is off and that is probably because i tried to move him up for the feet to show more before i lost all the characters…… I will try to make it again from the screenshot but no promises πŸ™

Attachments:

Yin
    Participant

cool characters πŸ˜‰ would be good to read about there background story’s πŸ™‚

Lef
    Participant

cool characters ;) would be good to read about there background story’s :)

I dont know if I have inspiration enough to make up backstories but i will attempt it. Thanks Yin πŸ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

I actually found a shot where the shading isnt off…… THANK GOD! Im such a perfectionist πŸ˜›

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Awesome characters! I like the poses on some of them. Pretty default, but with subtle changes that make them really cool!

Lef
    Participant

Awesome characters! I like the poses on some of them. Pretty default, but with subtle changes that make them really cool!

Appreciate it πŸ˜‰ Thank you πŸ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

Next up is a member of the team who is….dead. Its The Mummy.

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Frankenstein redesign for yall πŸ˜‰ (and yes I know Frankenstein is his creator, I named him Frankenstein as his creator died in my universe and he adopts his name to honour him)

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Dont know which member of Monster Squad to redesign next and the few that i have tried i was just not happy with…. Nevermind that…I got an egg for the contest entry πŸ˜‰

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Well i actually got one for yall πŸ˜‰ Grim Reaper. I have uploaded the old versions compared to the new ones in the evolutions topic if you want to see them, but when im done with all of them Im gonna upload two group shots. An old and a new πŸ˜‰

EDIT: Small change on the right hand. Thanks to JR for that.

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Some old Contest Entries. Wanted to post them here for yall πŸ˜‰

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Three more πŸ˜‰ It seems that I cant upload Bumblebee for some reason which is sad… Have been sick for the last few days and havent really been online much… School is also starting again next week and I havent really studied now that Im on vacation so yeah… Dont know if I will be active now with school and the finals approaching…

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.