Keric’s NOT A Challenge Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Keric’s NOT A Challenge Gallery

This topic contains 380 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Keric 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 381 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #33710

    Keric
    Participant

    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2013/11/day-17-dancer-solare.PNG

    #33744

    Keric
    Participant

    day-19-Damsel-to-destress-.PNGday-20-dangerous-exericzer.PNG

    #32893

    Keric
    Participant

    day-22Victoria.PNG

    #32929

    Keric
    Participant

    day-23-Zippie-the-living-flame.PNG

    #32976

    Keric
    Participant

    day-24-Waren-the-leonid-.PNGday25-Goldie.PNG

    #32735

    Keric
    Participant

    Day26-1st-guard-heddogado.PNG

    #33834

    Keric
    Participant

    day-27-Officer.PNG

    #33841

    Herr D
    Participant

    Good offset stance–don’t see that subtlety very often. He’s gonna get your goat and decide the ‘feta’ the world . . . glad to see he panned out.

    #33845

    Keric
    Participant

    @Herr D said:

    Good offset stance–don’t see that subtlety very often. He’s gonna get your goat and decide the ‘feta’ the world . . . glad to see he panned out.

    Thank you but I got to ask re which one? I’m pretty sure it’s either day 26 or 27 you’re talking about but not sure which.

    #33849

    Herr D
    Participant

    26! Post 40! I was behooved to comment.

    #33854

    djuby
    Participant

    @keric said:

    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2013/11/Day26-1st-guard-heddogado.PNG

    One of your best ever!

    #33856
    Jeimuzu
    Jeimuzu
    Participant

    I love the outfit you used on Goldie and her pose makes her look awesome too.

    #33891

    Folkly
    Participant

    Keric, which are those eyes you used on day 13 (Johnny Angel of Space), 14 (Retro Futurism) and 27 (Officer), please? I’m working on something for another thread, and what you had there suits it much better than anything I’ve come up with so far. Faces are always hard work for me.

    #33894

    Keric
    Participant

    @djuby said:

    @keric said:

    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2013/11/Day26-1st-guard-heddogado.PNG

    One of your best ever!

    Thank you Djuby

    #33895

    Keric
    Participant

    @jeimuzu said:

    I love the outfit you used on Goldie and her pose makes her look awesome too.

    Thank you! I loved making her!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 381 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.