I've been gone a while

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery I've been gone a while

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I used to post here from time to time. Was fooling around a bit w/ HM3 the the other day and sort of wanked out a piece using Companions (with background and a few accessories from other categories). Thought I’d like to share. Now, I’m a little rusty at this and I’m not at all sure this is going to work. I guess I’ll know pretty soon.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Huh. It worked.

I’m not entirely sure this is even the right place to post this. But the “right place” isn’t very obvious, and I was sort of led here.

Herr D
    Participant

Welcome back! Ugo’s gone away . . . please bring us your excellentness here!

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

I am rather young when it comes to time on HM forums, so i didn’t meet you before. But anyway, it’s honor to meet someone who started creating long before i did and came back.

Bargain looks interesting. Rather simple, but at the same time it’s nice to think about it. “what Bargain? Does characters on the image want to trade some kind of potion in exchange for big bad dog? Why?”.

It’s always nice to look at these kind of creations that looks like they have story behind them. It get’s me so excited in most cases.

You created also quite unique scenery with this item combination, i like it.

Vengeance
    Participant

another member of the old UGO forms glad to see you in these parts

okay

Attachments:

Thanks, Lull-Carae. Glad you liked it.

The narrative I was going for is that the devil-girl guards the gates of hell, ably assisted by Cerberus (the big 3-headed dog), and the wizardy-looking guy is offering her–um, something, I don’t know what–to get in. She strikes me as being somewhere between intrigued and amused.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

spidercow,

Welcome back!

Bargain is a very good start.

and  Air-War is Amazing. Love it.

Herr D
    Participant

Eechh. I think my luggage got eaten by one of those once. Glad for your return.

Witchqueen

Attachments:

I can’t stop myself

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the effect you got on Witch Queen

Welcome back BTW, I know I’m a bit late to that party, but better late than never right 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

I too am late to the party but welcome back. 🙂

Herr D
    Participant

‘New Kid’ is gonna be one of those stories where the dog is REALLY grateful he was nice as a pup . . .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.