Items get moved when I export

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Tips, Tricks, How-Tos, and Guides Items get moved when I export

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Something happens a lot that makes me crazy, is when I build something that has pieces or parts overlapping the edges, so I position is very specifically so that want I want is in view. Then when I export everything gets moved, like it’s trying to “center” everything, and it cuts things off and GAAAAH@fEAfAEgAEgsefs!!!!!!!!

yeah, it’s been irritating, and I don’t know what I can do about it other than to only build really small from the start (not helpful if I’ve already built something). I need help, is there a solution?

I’ll post some pics as examples.

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Here’s the biggest thing (It’s not really done yet, but I wanted to bring up the issue.)

Before exporting:
    before.png

After exporting:
    after-1.png

Kaldath
    Keymaster

If you are using the Move all feature I know that things will move back when you export. What you have to do is move things individually, though you can try to move things in smaller groups instead of “all” select backgrounds, or body, etc if that doesn’t work you may need to move each item one by one.

Mr.Nobody
    Participant

Thank you sir. I’ve been playing around, and I worked out a way around it by taking screen shows in widescreen view. I don’t like to do but I’ll just suffer through. Any ways I just finished her, and am about to post her (along with a few couple other things for her).

Stulte
    Participant

You can also right click the Machine, click “zoom in” and take, like, twelve screenshots to cover the entire picture and piece them together in MsPaint.

It’s tedious, but it does provide you with a larger version than the widescreen view when all else fails.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.