How i put blood?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mr.jack

Hello guys here I am with another problem.
    How i put blood?
    an example
    bloodhere.png
    is a big problem for my because I like violent things.
    in summary I can give a solution? please respond. myhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif
    bye bye.

Weilyn

I find that masking red objects from ItemRight – Energy to the items you want bloody works pretty well.

blood.png

You may also try items from Hair, Insignia or Backplane – Aura. Experiment with it, and I’m sure you can come up with something.

Herr D
    Participant

Someone pointed out to me (and others) that under Body/Zombie several items have hidden blood. You find the one color and make the others 0%. Good for ANY liquid. I use a combination of that and what W mentioned above.

Weilyn

Very true! Same thing with zombie clothing.

Mr.jack

ho thanks. But one cuestion weilyn how you put de blood like that just in the body
    and not behind?

good bye.
    and the power of heromachine be with you.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

What you need, my friend, is masking. I’m sure I saw a tutorial somewhere… http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif
    *wanders off to look for it, or possibly to make one…*

Weilyn

I wrote a tutorial to masking a few weeks ago in this thread. Maybe you’ll find it helpful.

Randall
    Participant

There are some clothing that is torn, but it has it were it can look like spots of blood on the clothing. Also you might want to use a photo editor that uses layers if you’re not satisfied with those pieces of clothing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.