Hex’s Randomness

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hex’s Randomness

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hexadecimal
    Participant

Years ago when all I thought about was acting, I asked myself “if I could play a character in a film or tv series, what would be a fun role to portray?” I came up with a plethora of roles, each with a backstory, complete with ideas for costumes and makeup. This was before the invention of HeroMachine so I did it the old school way:  I wrote it all down in detail (because I couldn’t draw worth a damn). This particular character  was created almost 12 years ago (during a very boring lecture), and she still is my favourite.
    <p style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;”><span style=”font-family: Arial;”><span style=”color: #000000;”><span lang=”EN-CA” style=”mso-ansi-language: EN-CA;”> </span></span></span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;”></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;”></p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hexadecimal
    Participant

Detail

Attachments:

Hexadecimal
    Participant

Name: Liselle

Surname: Aelenvoy (no longer in use)

Occupation: Scarlet Veil leader (aka Veiled Agent); assassin and spy by trade, “works” for the puppet King, but in reality is employed by the King’s Chamberlain (unbeknownst to him, she does some counter intelligence as well)

Weapon(s) of Choice: Sai, throwing knives, push daggers

Fighting Style: Close contact and ranged

Costume (Primary): Leather, silk, and metal studs; can hold up to 20 blades (some of which are concealed), including a double pronged knife she hides in her hair

Skill Set: Flexible, gymnastic quality; quick and light-footed; excellent accuracy with blades; able to improvise weapons with various objects

General Personality: Can be callous and calculating, sarcastic and opportunistic – one doesn’t always know  whose side she is really on. However, underneath it all there is a subtle softness that only those closest to her (very few) will ever know and witness; dry humour in tense situations

Not Seen: Scars on her back from an escape attempt when she was young – whipped repeatedly; four throwing knives sheathed in the back of her bustier

Hexadecimal
    Participant

Bete Noire

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.