Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Cold Front

darkvatican

I love the names Iron Spark and Cold Front! 🙂 Good designs too, dude.

Vengeance
    Participant

Thanks D.V.

Vengeance
    Participant

VOLTAGE

Vengeance
    Participant

Intruder

Vengeance
    Participant

Lord Projector has the ability to manipulate/ cast life like solid life like illusions.

darkvatican

I quite I like the name Lord Projector. 🙂 What gives him his powers, Vengeance? I like the way you modified how the colors would play out across his uniform.

Vengeance
    Participant

I quite I like the name Lord Projector. 🙂 What gives him his powers, Vengeance? I like the way you modified how the colors would play out across his uniform.

Thanks My shared superhero universe is called the Event Universe most heroes and villains , have gotten there powers as the after effect of a “probability storm” that passed through the solar system in the 80’s. The storm has changed the genetic make up of aprox. 2 people out of every 1000 people on Earth. Almost all Event powers are telekinetic in nature , but manifest in different ways, (i.e.) one person will get T.K. powers that manifest as super strength , but another will be able to slow down atoms to freeze objects, Even people who seem to use magic and or science are taping into T.K. powers ( for example most of the armored users their suits will only work for them, a few can extend their T.K. so that others can use their equipment) most of the Event effected are unaware of exactly how their powers work they just know they work. Their are also some off world Aliens , and some Alien human hybrids, and to top that off a few other dimensional beings .

darkvatican

Thanks My shared superhero universe is called the Event Universe most heroes and villains , have gotten there powers as the after effect of a “probability storm” that passed through the solar system in the 80’s.

I like the single-point-in-time explanation for super heroes. It works better, in my opinion, than most complex explanations.

The storm has changed the genetic make-up of approx. 2 people out of every 1000 people on Earth.

I like this story mechanic because it’s simple. It basically gives you limitless latitude on the number of heroes you can make, but it’s less simplistic than Marvel’s mutant “x-factor”.

Almost all Event powers are telekinetic in nature , but manifest in different ways, (i.e.) one person will get T.K. powers that manifest as super strength , but another will be able to slow down atoms to freeze objects, Even people who seem to use magic and or science are taping into T.K. powers ( for example most of the armored users their suits will only work for them, a few can extend their T.K. so that others can use their equipment) most of the Event effected are unaware of exactly how their powers work they just know they work.

This is interesting, because it leaves open the possibility that an empowered person could lose their powers due to a change in, say, brain chemistry.

Their are also some off-world Aliens , and some Alien/human hybrids, and to top that off a few other dimensional beings .

All mainstays of the superhero world, certainly! ;-] Thank you for the explanation, Vengeance! ^_^

Vengeance
    Participant

Fredrick Louis (A.K.A. Original Gangster or Old Gangster) is the co-founder of the Street Knights gang, and a wrongfully convicted felon.A rivalry started when Fredrick ( whom started the gang to protect family and friends, and help youth in his community)and the co-founder used the gang to build a criminal empire .
    Fredrick was a set up to take the fall for his fellow gang leader. Convicted and sent to jail. Fredrick did time even after his Event powers had started. (while not unheard of it is uncommon for Event powers to kick in after the age of 30)
    After his release Fred has returned to the City where he wages a one-man war against both gangs and corrupt city officials.
    O.G. possesses superhuman strength and stamina, and projects a force field which render him highly resistant to physical injury. His force field can resist high-caliber bullets, puncture wounds, corrosives, biological attacks, and extreme temperatures and pressures without sustaining damage.

Fredrick is an outstanding street fighter and was a gifted athlete before receiving superhuman abilities. He has also studied martial arts while in prison, learning how to couple leverage with his strength in order to increase his combat effectiveness against more powerful opponents.

darkvatican

I like OG’s story! Are you going to do his rival from his old gang? Does that rival now have Event powers?

Lastly, with whom do you share the Event Universe, if I may ask?

Vengeance
    Participant

I like OG’s story! Are you going to do his rival from his old gang? Does that rival now have Event powers?

Lastly, with whom do you share the Event Universe, if I may ask?

Thanks. when I use “shared universe” it means all my heroes live in the same universe.

Vengeance
    Participant

Two color lay outs for Astro- Man Think I like
    blue/purple the best

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.