Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Nuke.png

Myro
    Participant

Good to see you here, Vengeance. Looks like most of the remaining members of the Ugo forum are joining up now.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you here.

JDK

Looks cool. Any backstory? The armor pattern on his chest and stomach is quite nice.

Vengeance
    Participant

Thanks All I will be slowly adding most of my old designs from the other forumMidnight-Star.png
    Midnight Star is a cosmic guardian who has come to the Event Universe ( my heroes shared reality) due to the arrival of several other cosmic beings

Call us freaks, mutants, capes, or event babies. None of those names matter we are what we are. The event changed us, some for the better some for the worse.
    We are the second generation of heroes to walk the Earth.
    So you can understand let me give you some history. In 1932 In Metropolis Kansas (USA) a hero appeared seeming from no where. No one had every seen anything like him before. Able to fly, bend steel in his hands, see through walls.
    Then after him in 1939 came The Detective clothed in the darkness he tamed the wild city of Gotham. Then came many more. They were gods on the earth.
    Then in 1963 came The Event.
    The sky changed from silver blue to bloody red, and fire seemed to fall from the sky, but not burn anything. Many thought this was the end of days. Within a few months the scientific community had traced the cause of the event to a strange cosmic storm
    Traveling through our solar system.
    It was 9 months later when the first Event Baby was born

FRM

nice characters! nuke is especially good!

Vengeance
    Participant

@FRM said:

nice characters! nuke is especially good!

thanks Here is Light Ray he is a Event altered human who’s power is the ability to convert his body to energy which can be used for flight energy blasts enhanced strength etc etc
    Light-Ray-IV.png

Vengeance
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

The first and second pic are same Hero Cyber Jack took on the name Steel Jack after his friend Steel Jack was killed

Vengeance
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

( file Oct 08-12..17.xyt service record sealed)
    SUBJECT
    Mark Andrews Us Navy spec. ops. Ret.
    Mark Andrews aka ARC-Light (ref arclight … Roswell… sky fall item: rosewell 1a4596 (need to know only)
    Mark Andrews is the first human to wear the Arc-Light and live. Arc-Light is the name of the white crystal jewel item salvaged from one of the two crafts recovered at Roswell New Mexico 07/07/47. It took us ten years to open the case that contained item: Roswell 1a4596.
    Within an hour 2 Techs. That touched the item bare handed were dead, and we had no idea what this thing was. Over the next three years we threw every thing at it we couldn’t cut it, break it, melt it, or anything else. In March 1960 some egg head came up with the idea to put the thing at ground zero of an A-Bomb test. The Jewel absorbed every drop of energy from the bomb. That’s when we started seeing some activity from the Jewel it would send out beams of white light whenever a person was close to it. We later found it was checking genetic material. During this time we noticed that the item reacted more to the guards and military personal more so than the lab techs and scientist.
    We were able to find some volunteers A few we even got to actually have physical contact.
    They all died within 24hrs. The guys in testing were amazed with the brief results. We had guys flying shooting energy from their eyes and hands a few showed super strength, but they all died screaming.
    We stopped physical testing in 1978. In 1987 we moved the item from Testing Base 1A to Groom Lake. Mark Andrews was the Squad Leader for the security detail for the move. He reported hearing Arc-Light emitting sounds.
    Mark Andrews was allowed within the testing area. The Arc-Light hovered as he entered the room and floated across the room to Mark Andrews. The device bathed the room in a bright white light, when we regained our sight Mark and the device were gone, and there was a six feet wide hole in the wall.

ATTACHED: letter of resignation andrews mark capt. Usn
    10/2//87
    Commander,
    Naval Special Warfare Command
    Dear Sir
    Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with Naval Special Warfare Command.
    Thank you for the opportunities you have provided I if I can be of any assistance during this transition please let me known.
    Sincerely,
    Mark Andrews
    ArcLight II
    ArcLight

Vengeance
    Participant

DESTROYER
    Right now I’m thinking the things that go through your head, at the oddest times. Here I am 10,000 feet over the city, thinking if I should have called myself Destroyer, The Destroyer, or Anvil. It’s a good thing I can multitask, because I finally got both boot jets running, and my nav system up. I’m still fighting to get weapons back on line. Primary power systems are arcing across the board; secondary systems are only up to 75%.
    Okay scanning for incoming targets, cool nothing there ( run quick check make sure system is up) My mind shifts gears just three hours ago I’m thinking yea Destroyer is a good name., and now that the suit is running at 100% . I’ll just go out on a patrol see what trouble I can get into take out a bad guy or two. I had no idea I would run into Max Doom, Reaper, and The Killer.
    Okay mute all system alarms, display only. Okay secondary power @ 100%. Primary at 80%. Reroute 50% secondary power to weapons… weapons back on line positive ping at two o’clock 2000 feet out. Its Max Doom good I’m ready this time I’m gonna teach them why they call me The Destroyer.

Vengeance
    Participant

Name: Unknown
    Alias: Mad Jack
    Powers: enhanced strength (can press about 400 pounds)
    Can endure massive amounts of physical pain
    Genius level intellect (but is usually expressed in a diabolical twisted way)
    HA HEE HEEE HEE!
    Don’t you get it don’t you see, it’s all just a joke life, death, high, low, it is all the same.
    Just for laughs if you can see the joke if you can just hear the punch line. If you let me I’ll let you in on the joke, but you just might die laughing.
    Huummm. You’re not buying into the big joke deal. You say it’s been done to death.
    Okay!! How ‘bout.

HA HA HA HA HEE HEEE HAW HAW!
    Chaos. Chaos. Chaos. Chaos that’s all there is if you imply or even think there is such a thing as order, you my friend are out of your mind. Just look at the headlines or the six o’clock news. Okay try this for size

I was normal. I was sane, but that was so long ago. That was before the lost job, car home. wife. That was before I started using the drugs. I’m not sure what was in that last high but when I took that hit everything changed. My mind and body were changed.
    I have been reborn Mad Jack

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

The program you use is unlike any version of HM I’ve ever seen. What is it?

Vengeance
    Participant

bottom is Fabrica de Herois
    top is HM 2.5

Vengeance
    Participant

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/StarBot.png

Vengeance
    Participant

I give you the Ant
    Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.