Hero Machine 3 Exporting Bug

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Korax

Hello, I seem to be encountering an issue with the export button. I have exported at least five times before, and pop-ups are enabled but the download fails to start. I hit the button and the export screen disappears but the file simply does not download. Any idea what could be responsible?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I assume you are using Google Chrome ? Apparently Chrome broke something in relation to flash ( which is what HM3 is programmed in ) with there lastest update. This has happened before and when it did it was resolved in the next chrome update. In the meantime you can either use a different browser or take a screenshot. If you are using a browser other then chrome and are having this problem let me know and I will tell Jeff.

Korax

@Kaldath said:

I assume you are using Google Chrome ? Apparently Chrome broke something in relation to flash ( which is what HM3 is programmed in ) with there lastest update. This has happened before and when it did it was resolved in the next chrome update. In the meantime you can either use a different browser or take a screenshot. If you are using a browser other then chrome and are having this problem let me know and I will tell Jeff.

Thank you. Yes, I do use chrome. I’ll just wait then.

djuby
    Participant

Export does not seem to be working in Internet Explorer. Pop Up blocker is off, but it just opens a widescreen version of the image.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@djuby said:

Export does not seem to be working in Internet Explorer. Pop Up blocker is off, but it just opens a widescreen version of the image.

I’ve passed this on to Jeff

SupplySideJesus
    Participant

Export doesn’t seem to work on Microsoft edge either

jayfloyd
    Participant

I have discovered that when exporting all transform settings seem to be reset to default. I have been trying to create a dwarf character, but every time I try to export it reverts back to the standard height and width. It also saves the image with the default height and width forcing me to readjust the size of the character. I am using chrome.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@jayfloyd- How have you been resizing the character? Are you resizing each item individually or are you building the character then clicking ‘All Items’ and then resizing them all, because the later will reset to default after exporting, whereas the former shouldn’t.

jayfloyd
    Participant

@JR19759 – Yes, I have been re-sizing all items. I will try your suggestion. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.