Group Shots

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Group Shots

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

thought I’de add the updated PowerForce image.

prswirve
    Participant

hmm aren’t they supposed to be 7 heroes @livewyre?

livewyre1014
    Participant

There were originally…but that idea has since been revamped to only the core five…for now ;)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Not up to you guys levels, but here’s my group shot. Blackhole, Starchild and Moonstar; The Cosmic Protectorate.PROTECT-WIDE-1.png

MaDPac
    Participant

It’s been a while since my last post on this topic, so I’m gonna start working on another one.
    Many great group shots here… Congratulations, everyone!… Keep’em comming!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great group shots, everyone, but if I have to pick a fav, for me it’s between livewyre’s Powerforce, djuby’s Red Girl’s and Harlequin’s Superhero group and S.U.A.S. Harly, your work kicks ass! Here’s another group shot from me; The Pride, an all feline subgroup of my hero team, The Beasts of Burden. I would like to put up a shot of the entire group, but I need to study how to do group shots more effectively, because I’m doing them one character at a time on the same page and can only manage 3 tops right now.THE-PRIDE.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

After following Kaylin’s group shot tutorial, I managed to put together this: The Beasts of Burden; Ursus Major, Guerilla Gorilla, Dragonlady, Red Fox, Equus. It’s not perfect, but for a first time effort, I’m pleased with it. There are more members, but I really need to practice more before I attempt a full team shot. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/04/BEASTS-OF-BURDEN.png

MaDPac
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said: The Beasts of Burden

Awesome!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

After following Kaylin’s group shot tutorial, I managed to put together this: The Beasts of Burden; Ursus Major, Guerilla Gorilla, Dragonlady, Red Fox, Equus. It’s not perfect, but for a first time effort, I’m pleased with it. There are more members, but I really need to practice more before I attempt a full team shot.

Pretty good – you managed not to lose any body parts! One thing I can suggest, though, is to think about the balance of your composition and where you place the different characters in relation to one another. You might want to move some of them up or down a bit, so they don’t look like they’re standing on each others’ feet! Also, think about layering.

At the moment, Dragonlady’s arm is pressed against Red Fox’s back, and Fox’s crossbow is somehow in front of whatever Guerilla Gorilla (nice name, by the way) is holding. Also, where exactly is Ursus Major? According to the upper half of the picture, he’s at the back, but if you look at their feet he appears to be standing further forward than Dragonlady and Red Fox. It’s quite confusing!

MaDPac
    Participant

About a year ago, on my 2nd or 3rd post, I introduced THE HELLHOLE HEADHUNTERS (http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madpac/2012/07/Madpac-HellholeHeadhunters.PNG) to you. They’re characters from an unpublished story I wrote a couple of decades ago while I was in college and I update every now and them. Allow me to present you another group of characters of the same story… THE HELLHOLE PIRATES

Madpac-HellholePirates.png

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.