FRM’s White Hole of HM3

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery FRM’s White Hole of HM3

• This topic has 416 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by FRM.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 417 total)
  • Author

GuyGenesis
    Participant

The blue prints for Nexus are cool.

FRM

thanksLaugh

FRM

who doesnt love a Mongol archer?

FRM

SKYE

Name: Lars “Skye” John.

Abilities: Exceptional piloting ability of any airborne craft.

Weaknesses: Anti-air weapons.

Bio: (working on it; please give suggestions on his bio).

FRM

Gila Man

Name: Thanijel Kiev.

Abilities: Exceptional strength, speed, stamina, and agility; ability to regrow limbs and vital organs.

Weaknesses: Psychic powers.

Bio: Born without a name, Thanijel Kiev was a Nazi clone superhuman bred for army service. A truckload of other clone babies like him were being carted through Russia when the truck was sabotaged. The explosion spared only him. He was found by a loving Russian family, who took him in: the Kiev’s. His abilities were discovered when Thanijel (as the Kiev’s had named him), at age 12, was in a bicycle accident (he had been riding superhumanly fast). his injuries healed in less than a week, where others said they never would. Later in life he was discovered and recruited by the Society of Heroes, being code-named “Gila-man”. In Austria he met Mellisa Curry and they fell in love, but he was called away on a long-term mission, never to see her again. Years later, he discovered, in Vienna, his son, Mel Curry, whom he had not known about. He was the son of Mellisa. Their joy was short lived, however. An attack was made on Mel, which was intended for Kiev, costing him most of his body. Mel’s brain managed to survive in a comatose state, due to his inherited healing factor, and was revived later, in a robotic body, both to give him a chance at life, and to test stage 3 of the “Nexus Project”. Gila Man is now a Top-notch crime buster.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I posted your nomination in the HotM March 2012 thread. Would  you  post Vigilance there with a small profile. Thanks.

FRM

LeiChuang (ThunderFist)

FRM

is there a way to delete a post?

FRM

why is the spoiler not working?

Myro
    Participant

Make sure the spoiler tag is at the beginning of what you're trying to hide, and the end spoiler tag is after.  Looks like the end spoiler tag was put on before your text deal.

Best way is to highlight everything you want hidden by the spoiler, and then click on the spoiler button.

FRM

still isnt woring. could it be that there is too much text?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

It looks like there is more text than can be displayed on the post, and everything past a certain point is being cut off so that the end spoiler tag is being cut off

… 

I am not sure how to go about fixing this at this point as I have tried to edit the post  twice now and it still cuts off the end tag, and I suspect part of the HM string as well. 

FRM

for some reason the text isnt even loading, though i even tried the text i emailed myself.Frown I'm ticked.Yell

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Email me the text, Kaldath at Gmail dot com ( written out to avoid spam ) and I will see if I can get it to load on my end.

FRM

MACBETH
    Name: Lennic Macbeth

Abilities: Extensive ability with all kinds of weapons.

Weaknesses: Over-boldness.

Bio: Lennic Macbeth was born into a wealthy Scottish family, who were well-rooted in society. In a tragic terrorist attack, his family was killed, leaving him with millions of dollars and a broken heart. He wanted to prevent anything like this happening to him again, so he trained long and hard in many fighting styles. He is now a secretive and adept bounty hunter.
    http://frmartworks.wikispaces.com/file/view/MACBETH.png/309250018/632x765/MACBETH.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 417 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.