enter into the scary door

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery enter into the scary door

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

thescarydoor21
    Participant

my first post is the leader of the victory squad a team of antiheroes named after a world war II squad . now a group of mutants, soldiers , geniuses, former criminals  The Victory Squad uses any means  to stop the bad guy.

name; Jack Vaughn                                                                                                                          codename : Brawler                                                                                                                                        Hometown : Pittsburgh Pa                                                                                                                            abilities : invulnerable skilled martial artist firearms expert

the leader Jack Vaughn a former solider and mercenary is the grandson of the original leader of the Victory Squad Brawlin’ Johnny Vaughn . Jack an experienced solider was captured by The terrorist group The Red Men.. the scientist poked and prodded him for 6 month until a formula they gave him covered his blood cell in a metal like substance. they found that jack was impervious to everything that every time he was hit a metal would overlap the point of impact protecting him. Jack escaped killing all the scientists and leaving very few others standing . soon after his escape he took up the name Brawler and gathered members for his squad to fight terrorists and super villains alike

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Niiice! Way to come out swinging!  You have elements of masking,   subtle shading, cool character design, and awesome item usage. With a nice bio to top it all off… and that name!!  😉  Awesome first character! Welcome to the forums, mate! Be sure to read the rules, and whatnot. Can’t wait to see more of your work!

thescarydoor21
    Participant

thanks alot i love your work if you have any tips im open. and do you mean my name or my characters name

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums, nice start.

thescarydoor21
    Participant

Thanks

hawk007
    Participant

Like the others said, very good start! A lot better than I was. Welcome, I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Very cool. I like his power, very unique.

thescarydoor21
    Participant

name ricky holland

codename  Central

hometown seattle washington

abilities superhuman level intellect

Ricky Holland was always the smartest kid in school to the point that he finished high school at 15 .when ricky graduated Princeton with a PHD in neuroscience at the age of 19 he quickly rose the ranks of the scientific ladder becoming a multi millinare in the process. with his newly made wealth  he developed  a formula which was meant  to increase cognitive functions. he used the formula on himself and doubled his brain capacity making him by far the smartest man on earth. he used these smarts to become a billionaire . with his money he built a suit to fight crime with…. but sadly he was not very good at it. Ricky was almost killed in a fight which caused him to hang up his shortly lived suit. but this caught the attention of jack Vaughn who recruited Ricky as a member of the victory squad who would the Battle from the homefront and give his suit to some who could put it to better use

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

A failed hero… cool concept. 🙂

And to answer your question from post 3 here… I was admiring how it was labeled on your attachment. “Jack-Vahg” I find humor in such though, so just pay me no mind. 😉 (Didn’t realize it was “Vaughn” until I already posted) Keep up the good work!

thescarydoor21
    Participant

Thanks and when I saved the file it was like 2 in the morning and I couldn’t figure how to spell anything

Maverik1313
    Participant

I hav  dun tht be4

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.