DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 898 total)
  • Author

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

+2 for shryke. She’s just one of the creations that’s so perfect, that i hardly belive this is still HM. If not the fact that i recognize items from HM, i simply wouldn’t belive it is HM. (repeating HM intensivies!)

cliff
    Participant

DUDE!!!!

Re: Rickshaw Pilot Jon Tan – For Cliff’s Pop Quiz win.

I haven’t been here a while, or to anyone’s Forum,

What a wonderful surprise!

He’s GREAT! I love him.

Thank you very much.

Sorry it took so long to send it your way

djuby
    Participant

mp

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tiberius

Nice character design, Djuby. I like how you designed the star with the star pattern around it, very creative way to do that and it looks great. Colors are awesome! I’ll go through your gallery as soon as I can.

djuby
    Participant

+2 for shryke. She’s just one of the creations that’s so perfect, that i hardly belive this is still HM. If not the fact that i recognize items from HM, i simply wouldn’t belive it is HM. (repeating HM intensivies!)

Thanks so much.

djuby
    Participant

DUDE!!!! Re: Rickshaw Pilot Jon Tan – For Cliff’s Pop Quiz win. I haven’t been here a while, or to anyone’s Forum, What a wonderful surprise! He’s GREAT! I love him. Thank you very much. Sorry it took so long to send it your way

Glad you like him Cliff.

djuby
    Participant

Nice character design, Djuby. I like how you designed the star with the star pattern around it, very creative way to do that and it looks great. Colors are awesome! I’ll go through your gallery as soon as I can.

Thanks man!

cliff
    Participant

Major Patriot, is amazing, the way you did the ciolors looks 3-D or something. It is SO .. tactile. It begs you to touch it. something about the gray on white and how it stands out ….just blows my mind.

cliff
    Participant

Ah! Forgot to ask . Did you ever do Typhoon or anyone for my London Fog win in What A Dick back in October? If so I never saw it.

djuby
    Participant

Sounds familiar. I’ll check.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Patriot color scheme – godly

Patriot costume – Godly

Patriot light/shadow effects – Godly

Patriot hair – Godly

Djuby – Godly creator!

+2 again for you, can’t find anything bad, or not that goldy in this character!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks very much!

ams
    Participant

Happy New Year and all the best!  Thanks for everything you do for the ‘machine!

Cheers!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks man! Best of the New Year to you and yours/

djuby
    Participant

Prize for Son4

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.