DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 898 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Art for the pure joy of it. Feel free to heap praise or respectfully critique anything you see here. If you wish to comment or respond to another member’s post, please PM them directly. Thanks, David.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

djuby-trex.jpg

ams
    Participant

AWESOME! Amazing what highlighting and shading can do to a flat pic. You nailed this one. My eye goes right to the teeth and gums. WOW!

If you ever wish to take a stab at coloring one of my characters, let me know.

Cheers!

Bad-People
    Participant

You ah… you spend a lot of time on Hero Machine don’t ya?

Legatus
    Participant

Words fail me to describe how awesome that T-Rex is.
    Did you use HM3 exclusively? If so I had no idea such a thing could be achieved with HM3.
    Truly amazing talent and inspiration.

djuby
    Participant

Thanks. It is just a whole lot of background spheres, and a distorted human arm. The scale pattern is freckles enlarged.

Hudson
    Participant

@djuby said:

Thanks. It is just a whole lot of background spheres, and a distorted human arm. The scale pattern is freckles enlarged.

Well, it’s totally BOSS. In the best way. Smile
    I still can’t see the human arm, which is good, because that means the T-Rex looks realistic. And, as mentioned before, Boss. Laugh

Wow, I’m speechless. That T-Rex is amazing!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks all.

djuby
    Participant

djuby-thequeensbedchamber.jpg

Hudson
    Participant

Cool! Smile

djuby
    Participant

Thanks Hudson.

Scatman

My mouth is open, i am drooling,and my sensories are on overload!!!First the colors wow!!second the concept!and third MY GOD!!It’s simply beautiful!both the rex and the queen!!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks man, Working on a triceratops and logging it in stages. If it works, I’ll post the whole series; if it doesn’t we never had this conversation.

Trekkie
    Participant

Bloody hell! I’m absolutely amazed at the queen and T-Rex. The colouring on them both is outstanding! It must take a lot of patience to do colouring like that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.