March 12, 2016 at 11:40 am #134494
And which region did he do best in and which is the best anime season? Sinnoh, where the only Pokemon that left his team was the Aipom he traded away for a Buizel and he actually evolved his Pokemon. It’s like they have this pathological fear of Ash actually being a good trainer. He goes for almost ten years without releasing a Pokemon and then he trades away the best Pokemon he’s ever had. At least he has a Noivern now. I’m expecting it to be released in 10 episodes time. (Not sarcasm). Oh and also, once the Florges had stopped terrorising the area (btw, Goodra, as much as I love it, cannot beat Florges in any universe with the move set Ash’s had. Maybe with Iron Tail, but not with Ice Beam) and Team Rocket had blasted off again, who did Goodra need to protect the marshlands from anyway?
I hate Pokemon sometimes. Love the games, the anime is mostly rubbish.
Also, Archibald? No-wonder he likes brooding so much. And I’m surprised he didn’t disown his parents before they disowned him. Archibald? *shakes head*March 13, 2016 at 1:03 pm #134513
Aww, but Archibald is where he gets “Archie” from and that’s what everyone calls him. Here’s his other half:
- Name: Donovan Michael Danford
- D.O.B: 1/31/1984 (uses his former body’s birthday)
- Age: 32 (goes by the age of his former body, current body actually slightly older)
- Height: 5’11” (in current body, formerly 6’3″)
- Gender: Cisgender Male
- Orientation: Queer
- Birthplace: Brighton, England
- Nationality: English
- Family: William and Layla Danford (parents); Jordan Danford, Anthony Danford, and Samuel Danford (older siblings)
- Occupation: Counselor
- Likes: Photography, people-watching, Archie
- Dislikes: loud chewers, sitting still
- Music: Fiona Apple, Neko Case, Kylie Minogue
- TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Queer As Folk
- Movies: Anything by Wes Anderson
- Food: Potatoes – roasted, fried, boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew
- Random Fact: He’s called his parents three times to try and explain that he’s still alive, but always hangs up before he can say anything.
May 31, 2016 at 12:24 am #135992
- This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by DiCicatriz.
*raises hand sheepishly*
Hi, everybody. Been a bit. I swear I haven’t dropped off the face of the earth or anything. I just had a wedding not too long ago. Unfortunately planning that and work took a little precedent so had little time for the machine.
Here’s a verrrrry quick redesign of the Saviors to ease myself back into it. Whipped this up quick before bed. Good to check in with you all. 🙂
May 31, 2016 at 1:21 am #135994
- This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by DiCicatriz.
Good to have you back dude, hope everything went alright with the wedding.
Saviours are still awesome.June 12, 2016 at 12:24 am #136240
Get well soon card for Kaldath!June 12, 2016 at 12:37 am #136242
Here’s the concepts I WOULD have submitted to Friday Night Fights had I been able to finish on time.
The concept is that my modern day character, Oscar Esquivel, possesses the ability to tap into the multiverse and commune with versions of himself from across dimensions.
I’ll post them individually after this, with a little background info.
June 12, 2016 at 3:47 am #136247
- This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by DiCicatriz.
1. MODERN DAY – Oscar Esquivel is able to tap into the super flow of the multiverse and interact with versions of himself from different dimensions, either traveling to their universes or summoning them to his native plane of existence.
2. FANTASY – A version of Oscar native to a dimension where a technologically superior and mystically empowered Aztec Empire conquered the Americas and eventually colonized Europe. In this universe he is Tlahuicol, Principal Tlacateccatl of Divine Solar Emperor Nezahualxolotl the 7th’s army, a ruthless warrior and accomplished battle-mage.June 12, 2016 at 3:52 am #136248
3. SCI FI: In this univers Oscar exists as Yzkor the Five-Sighted. He is a Watcher of the Seraphim Class, assigned to the Andromeda Nexus, and tasked with using his cosmically attuned sight to guide incoming shift-ships through the hyperspace hub.
4. SUPERHERO – The Oscar of this universe gained powerful energy casting abilities through a freak accident, but this version of Oscar was an arrogant and cocky young man. He became a media darling in his new identity as Afterburner, but he cares more about personal gain than helping people.July 23, 2016 at 11:41 am #136898
Hi! Nothing new to share, yet another redesign. I meant to do these for LGBT Pride Month, but you know, life happens. Anywho, here’s a redesigned group shot of Spectrum. I wanted to give the young ‘uns some kind of a uniform using the dress-shirt pieces, and do my best to give them a variety of shapes and sizes. Some characters also have different names/looks/origins/ethnicities because, hey why not? I’ll label it for the curious.
From left to right with their part of the extended LGBTQ acronym, gender identity and their powers:
Elle (lesbian, cisfemale) – Psychokinetic control of the four classical elements
Aperture (pansexual, cismale) – I decided instead of an extra dimensional super-being to try a regular person for this incarnation. Omar Hosseini can manipulate a strange form of energy for a variety of effects.
Safezone (ally, heterosexual, cisfemale) – forcefield generator
Stonewall (intersex, bisexual non-binary) – near invulnerability
Beacon (queer, twospirit) – photonic energy form
Superflow (bisexual, cisfemale) – can phase in and out of reality/physical existence
Alpha (transgender, gay transmale) – superhuman physical ability
Enigma (questioning, cismale) – power mimicry
Bear (gay, cismale) – ursine metamorph with healing factor
Vex (asexual, biromantic cisfemale) – telepath, projects incapacitating wave of psy-static
July 23, 2016 at 12:22 pm #136900
- This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by DiCicatriz.
Love the new designs, especially Stonewall, Superflow and Alpha. I also really like the change up you’ve made to Aperture, it means that Beacon stands out more as being the most unusual member and it gives the team a bit more diversity as well. Good job.July 27, 2016 at 6:57 am #136988
Not sure if i ever writed it, but anyway: Your character desing power is over 9000!
Everyone you create is unique (+1)
Everyone you create have great clothes/costume/lack of clothes or costume (+1)
I can nearly see the personality of characters you made so far (+1)
Your color picking/matching sense is off the charts for me (+1)
The Spectrum Team/Group is fantastic (+1)
Overall: Ave DiCicatriz! (+1)July 27, 2016 at 6:57 pm #137007
Great suff! Any possibility that you will put up single pics for larger images?July 28, 2016 at 9:15 am #137031
Just went through the last few pages to catch up on what I’ve missed (having disappeared for while myself) and your work is as amazing as ever! I do like the Spectrum redesignsSeptember 11, 2016 at 2:37 am #138328
Hey everybody! Been a little bit. Here’s some new characters. 🙂
BACKGROUND: These characters are mostly to do with three families whose patriarchs were all great super-heroes in their heyday as part of the super-team the Honor Guard. There’s blended families, 2nd-generation legacy superheroes, children trying to find their own path, etc.
We’ll start with the Lawtons!
HUB: Theodore Lawton: Son of Thaddeus Lawton (Judge) and his late wife Monica Reyes (Blessing), both former members of the Honor Guard. Theodore has technopathic abilities, a genius-level intellect and an eidetic memory. He inherited a portion of his father’s superhuman durability, but only to an extent. He is married to fellow posthuman Megumi Lawton (nee Sato) and together they have an infant son named Gabriel. He also cares for Megumi’s daughter from a previous relationship, Claire. Theodore prefers to stay at home and care for their children while Megumi performs her duties as a superhero.
GEOMANCER: Megumi Lawton (nee Sato, formerly Reynolds): Daughter of Hideyoshi Sato (The Shining Samurai) and an extra-dimensional deity, a female Kami. Her mother gifted each of her children with mystic ability having to do with one of her many aspects. Megumi was born as Master of Shapes, able to create powerful geometric constructs that can unfold and warp reality for a variety of effects. She has a daughter from her first marriage to Andrew Reynolds, Claire. Megumi later married Theodore Lawton and had a son with him, Gabriel. She continues to adventure with the next generation of heroes, while helping him raise their children
GRAVITY GIRL: Claire Reynolds: Daughter of Megumi Lawton (Geomancer) and Andrew Reynolds (the solar superhero, Prominence). Claire inherited her unorthodox hair color from her father’s side of the family, but lives full-time with her mother. She has thus far exhibited minor gravity-manipulation abilities, allowing her to float at will and make other objects heavier or lighter. Claire lives full-time with Megumi and Theodore and sees her father during regularly scheduled supervised visits. She loves Gabriel and her stepfather Theodore very much, but chose to keep her father’s last name.September 11, 2016 at 2:45 am #138334
Also… a super duper belated thanks for the kind words: JR, Lull-carae, AMS, and Trekkie! You guys are awesome 🙂
Here’s the extended Lawton family:
JUDGE – Thaddeus Lawton: Father of Theodore and Theresa Lawton, widower to Monica Lawton (nee Reyes). After the death of his wife, Thaddeus essentially ceased to exist. He became only JUDGE, devoting himself full-time to punishing criminals, his methods becoming increasingly violent in his grief. He and Theodore haven’t spoken since he was a teenager and he has never met his grandson, Gabriel. The Lawman possesses superhuman strength, inhumanly fast neurology and reflexes, and a healing factor that regenerates him from nearly any injury.
BAILIFF – Theresa Lawton: Theodore’s younger sister. She stayed with Thaddeus through his descent into madness, and resents Theodore for “abandoning” them. That being said, she is more of a regular presence in Theodore’s life and adores her nephew Gabriel. Theresa has temporary bursts of superhuman speed, allowing her to move and react upwards of 300mph for a very limited time. Her body needs to recharge a minimum of three hours between “bursts”.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by DiCicatriz.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.