dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Hi guys, well it’s my first time here. I use Heromachine for tree years and really enjoyed the fact that I can now contribute to this great site. Well this is what I suggest : -http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah269/PhasR/GLC_zpsdd756b22.jpg I would like you to try, first ,to make the Legwear of that Green Lantern Concept from Injustice, and If it doesn’t look good on Heromachine style you can try to make the top What do you think ?

Congrats on your win. Your suggestion looks good. Consider it on the list.

Mad Jack
    Participant

For those who don’t follow the blog (are there any? shame on you!): I’ve put a “few” new items in the ‘machine. To see the real (huge) preview click on the following picture:

ams
    Participant

Hey Dblade or Mad Jack!  See any possibilities here?

Maybe the ones that have a real different shape than what exists today?  Like #5, 7 or 8?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I think I finally decided what I want to claim as my prize for the national heroes contest. A lover body part in a leaping pose like this. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2014/08/Item-1.jpg It obviously doesn’t need to have the detail/costume that this one has. Just the pose is fine….Although I’m undecided about whether or not feet should be included.

I hate to be a party pooper but this falls under my “No Alternate body part” rule (see first post in this thread). I will take it under consideration but if you can offer an alternate (no pun intended) option I sure would appreciate it.

Hey dblade, I just saw this reply. First of all, sorry about that. I somehow managed to forget about that rule. I know it’s been a while now but can I still claim an alternate prize?

cliff
    Participant

Hey dblade,
    Fore my Christmas Tree win I would like some floppy goat ears for satyrs and others that might need them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mad Jack
    Participant

So you do know where item requests belong … :/

ams
    Participant

Someone lose the keys to the dispenser again?

…..crickets……..

dblade
    Participant

I’m back! Mostly. We’ll see about getting the dispenser going again.

Scorp
    Participant

Fantastic news. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing you back in the swing my friend.

ams
    Participant

Great to hear from you!  Got 2 prizes to cash in, but still on the fence with choosing. I’ll let you know when I make up my mind.

Stay cool!

cliff
    Participant

Welcome back. I hope you are well and everything has been OK with yo0u.

ams
    Participant

Anyone got some jumper cables…..?

Bad-People
    Participant

How about a small caliber revolver side-view. Like a Snub-nose .38.

ams
    Participant

Hello…….?

hawk007
    Participant

Okay, so I’m just gonna ask. Do you still get to choose something for winning a contest, or is that something else?

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.