dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 999 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

Hey dblade! Been a while, awesome work with the items, your really doing an amazing job, im sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for taking your own time to give us new items and prizes for the contests.

On that note I havnt won anything and im not asking or expecting an item but I had a break from the forums here after my creators block hit me hard and I had noticed some items that would be of some benefit so if you ever feel like tackling one just for the heck of it, or if one of you great contest winners cant think of anything maybe youll like something I thought of.

– Hairy Sasquatch body (I know, large body, hopefully its something youd consider)

– Clown Mask

– Roman/Greek sandals (female foot has it but male doesnt)

– Vines and vegetation on the body (Like the hair we can add, page 5 – item 3)

– Spandex styles (More designs and shapes for extra customization)

And as I must leave for work thats all I can put down for now. Cheers

dblade
    Participant

Howdy! Won a contest some time back and couldn’t think 0f anything besides a biplane until this week. Wasted many hours building a Headless Horseman in anticipation of the Halloween contest, and it came to me. We have more than one horse companion and many centaur bodies that can be made into horses, but we have no saddles or bridles. The hardest part I found in piecing this together was the stirrups, so howzabout some stirrups? Thanks!

I’ll put it on the list.

dblade
    Participant

Hey dblade! Been a while, awesome work with the items, your really doing an amazing job, im sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for taking your own time to give us new items and prizes for the contests. On that note I havnt won anything and im not asking or expecting an item but I had a break from the forums here after my creators block hit me hard and I had noticed some items that would be of some benefit so if you ever feel like tackling one just for the heck of it, or if one of you great contest winners cant think of anything maybe youll like something I thought of. – Hairy Sasquatch body (I know, large body, hopefully its something youd consider) – Clown Mask – Roman/Greek sandals (female foot has it but male doesnt) – Vines and vegetation on the body (Like the hair we can add, page 5 – item 3) – Spandex styles (More designs and shapes for extra customization) And as I must leave for work thats all I can put down for now. Cheers

Funny you should mention vines and vegetation on the body. I was just thinking about this item after creating the sea shell. I will definitely keep this one in mind.

dblade
    Participant

Working draft of Nug’s scifi armor torso.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dblade
    Participant

Adjustments to Cliff’s shirt. I will add the original as well.

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Yes to the Sci -fi armor…..

dblade
    Participant

DRAFT of Anarchangel’s prize request: Knee high converse shoes.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

OOooooooo boy! 😀 Cant wait for that armor! It looks incredible, man! Thanks, Dblade!

dblade
    Participant

OOooooooo boy! :D Cant wait for that armor! It looks incredible, man! Thanks, Dblade!

I have it prepped and ready to go into HM3 along with the tshirts and shoes. Just need to find the time to place it in the Flash file this weekend.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Oh man, those shoes are amazing! Digging the armor, too!

cliff
    Participant

The tshirt …and everything else looks great.

Sorry I couldn’t respond sooner.

ams
    Participant

Looking forward to the new items. Just a suggestion, any chance you could single out the laces as one separate item?  Possibilities to add to other footwear would be many.  Cheers!

dblade
    Participant

The items are live! Posting an announcement on the blog later. Enjoy!

dblade
    Participant

Looking forward to the new items. Just a suggestion, any chance you could single out the laces as one separate item? Possibilities to add to other footwear would be many. Cheers!

If you mean just the “tied laces” I can easily do this since they are on a separate layer from the other artwork.

ams
    Participant

Yes, please!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.