dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 999 total)
  • Author

Vectorman316
    Participant

I finally found some decent reference images for my TGT Sports prize
    These leg guards and boot, if possible

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Ohhhhh–thanx for that shell! Lovely.

CarmToons
    Participant

Hey, this is Carmen, winner of the public domain contest (I had to get an official forum login and I wanted something different than just my name)

All I want are blunt bangs like this *itch. I realize there’s something KINDA like it already but it shows way too much of the scalp. I want the bangs to be thick if that’s ok.

I tried to make it as easily to understand as possible, so I marked what I wanted in red. Hope you get it!

-Thanks for all the work you do! I really am amazed

Attachments:

dblade
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I finally found some decent reference images for my TGT Sports prize</p> <p style=”text-align: left;”>These leg guards and boot, if possible</p>

Your request has been processed. I’ll get the gnomes working on it when the schedule opens up.

dblade
    Participant

Hey, this is Carmen, winner of the public domain contest (I had to get an official forum login and I wanted something different than just my name) All I want are blunt bangs like this *itch. I realize there’s something KINDA like it already but it shows way too much of the scalp. I want the bangs to be thick if that’s ok. I tried to make it as easily to understand as possible, so I marked what I wanted in red. Hope you get it! -Thanks for all the work you do! I really am amazed

Looks good to me. I will take on this task (although I fear the Hair category).

Yautja
    Participant

Hello, I’d like to claim my prize from the time travel compo. Can you add belts like this? (Sans the buckle)

Attachments:

dblade
    Participant

So belt suspenders with pouches and shell holders at top.  As well as belt with pouches, without the belt buckle. This can be two items then. It’s on the list!

dblade
    Participant

Working DRAFT of Cliff’s non-skintight t-shirt request.

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

OH RIGGIN KEWL!

I’m glad I thought to check it out.

Could it hand a little straighter? Basically coming straight down on the side.

So it might be for the slightly heftier guy as well.

dblade
    Participant

OH RIGGIN KEWL! I’m glad I thought to check it out. Could it hand a little straighter? Basically coming straight down on the side. So it might be for the slightly heftier guy as well.

Sure thing. I will actually keep this version as well.

So straight down, no angling in at all. Should I keep the bunching fabric at the bottom? Or would you like to see less bunching and a little smoother look.

Check out sample picture using photoshop to adjust straightness on one side. (My Illustrator file is not on my home computer and I forgot to transfer).

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Sorry I din’t get bck to ya earlier. Today was dialysis and then a long nap after that.

I had to admit, but lets try without the bunching. I know the pic had it, Sorry. I just want people to be able to use if for skinny, medium or overweight characters.

I do SO appreciate you and all you do for HM!

dblade
    Participant

Checking in. Working on a scifi torso at the moment.

dblade
    Participant

Another busy week and busier weekend. I hope I can slip some work on the pieces in. 🙂

ams
    Participant

That makes two of us……

Skybandit
    Participant

Howdy!

Won a contest some time back and couldn’t think 0f anything besides a biplane until this week.  Wasted many hours building a Headless Horseman in anticipation of the Halloween contest, and it came to me.  We have more than one horse companion and many centaur bodies that can be made into horses, but we have no saddles or bridles.  The hardest part I found in piecing this together was the stirrups, so howzabout some stirrups?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.