dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Tech Gauntlet with screen has been submitted to Jeff.

Gauntlet_Tech.jpg

ams
    Participant

Great stuff dblade. Thanks for doing this. Hopefully we will get new toys to play with soon. Did you see the potential hand on hip item on Jeff’s latest character pic?

dblade
    Participant

Lots of good stuff in his latest characters. After I submit all of the pieces I’ve created so far, I will probably go through Jeff’s sketches and such to see if there is any potential HM material to extract.

dblade
    Participant

Assassin’s knife has been submitted. Slowly but surely I am finishing up all the pieces…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dblade/2012/11/AssassinGauntlet_SHOW.jpg

dblade
    Participant

djuby’s Villainy and Valor Contest#1 Prize: Banded Gauntlet
    I’ve included the existing leg piece to show how it matches.

Gauntlet_Banded_Male_SHOW1.jpg

Prof.Anthrax

Looking back at things (i.e. actching up on this thread) –
    I look forward to seeing the tech boots in the selection. They make me think of an item I saw in a security provider catalog, armored shin and knee guards. Think like what a baseball catcher wears (looking more like what they had in the 70s-80s at least), but slightly more robust.
    Of course there’s the heavily padded training sort, and the “Attica all over again” ones.

Prof.Anthrax

If you’re taking ideas, Mr. Blade, how about a plain old pirate-style hook? Kinda like the one offered as a zombie option, but not all rotten and corroded looking.
    Male and female, I would think it’d get some good use here.

dblade
    Participant

@Prof.Anthrax said:

If you’re taking ideas, Mr. Blade, how about a plain old pirate-style hook? Kinda like the one offered as a zombie option, but not all rotten and corroded looking.
    Male and female, I would think it’d get some good use here.

A hook would probably be quite useful. I’ll put it on the ole idea pile.

Dionne Jinn

The Tech Gauntlet is absolutely magnificent! Can’t wait for Jeff adding it.

Which reminded me, didn’t you make skates (roller and ice) earlier? I’m wondering what happened to them, as I don’t remember seeing them.

dblade
    Participant

@Dionne Jinn said:

The Tech Gauntlet is absolutely magnificent! Can’t wait for Jeff adding it.

Which reminded me, didn’t you make skates (roller and ice) earlier? I’m wondering what happened to them, as I don’t remember seeing them.

They are coming up soon on my list. They have color 2 already so they shouldn’t take long. I’m actually making good progress on the items and keep submitting stuff every week.

Dionne Jinn

Oukeido! Thanks for letting me know. It is always fun to see new little toys to play with in HM and you have done a lot of good ones.

dblade
    Participant

I’ve just submitted the skates (ice and roller). Here are some jpegs…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dblade/2012/11/Shoes_SkatesALL_SHOW.jpg

Shoes_RollerSkates_SHOW-1.jpg

Dionne Jinn

Yiiihaaa! Beautiful work, dblade! I hope Jeff gets the inspiration to add your recent additions soon!

CKnap
    Participant

Hey dblade I just wanted to ask if u submitted the metallic tops you made, the ones that match the leg wear we already have? I can’t wait till those get added I could really use them.

dblade
    Participant

@CKnap said:

Hey dblade I just wanted to ask if u submitted the metallic tops you made, the ones that match the leg wear we already have? I can’t wait till those get added I could really use them.

Not yet. I’m making the female versions and then breaking them into pieces first. I’m almost finished with all the items now and this will probably be the last thing I do since it requires a bit more time to complete. Hopefully in the next two weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.