dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

This topic contains 998 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by Avatar prswirve 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 999 total)
  • Author
    dblade
    Participant

@zerogarth said:

Awesome items! …hope to be able to use those soon : D
    Good work on the facing of the feet in the leg parts : ) I hate how most of the feet point almost to the sides >.<

Thank you, sir. My ego always appreciates a nice compliment! πŸ™‚

dblade
    Participant

@kaylin88100 said:

Woohoo! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

And seal body is one that I have actually submitted!

ams
    ams
    Participant

@dblade said:

Hey fellow Machinists! I’m going to be taking a break for a couple months to let the juices rejuvenate. I have some rpg interests I’m devoting my time to in the meanwhile but I will definitely be back. Just wanted you to know since I have a bad habit of taking breaks from forums and not informing people.

Totally understand where you are coming from. I’ve hit a wall with creating new characters and find myself just looking at other people’s fine work. Trying to find the right “spark” to light the creative fire again. Have a great summer. All the best!

Cheers!

Kaldath
    Kaldath
    Keymaster

@ams said:

@dblade said:

Hey fellow Machinists! I’m going to be taking a break for a couple months to let the juices rejuvenate. I have some rpg interests I’m devoting my time to in the meanwhile but I will definitely be back. Just wanted you to know since I have a bad habit of taking breaks from forums and not informing people.

Totally understand where you are coming from. I’ve hit a wall with creating new characters and find myself just looking at other people’s fine work. Trying to find the right “spark” to light the creative fire again. Have a great summer. All the best!

Cheers!

Yeah, I Can understand that as well. I bit of Artist Block, combined with a job that leaves me tired and it great pain when I get home in the morning ( I work overnights ) which tends to dampen the creative spirit even more has made it so I have done next to nothing in the way of Heromachining for a while now.

ams
    ams
    Participant

Maybe we need to start a support group? Heromachine Block Heads? or somethin’…..

Scatman

I am kind of a newbie still and I need a break myself!I can just amagine what i’ll feel like with sometime!but,then again I’m not that young anymore1!well love your work guys and I hope you get back to it in good time.

dblade
    Participant

Starting to prepare art assets for submission. First up was this tech armor. It comes in 4 separate pieces (shoulder, shoulder mount, torso, and shorts).

TechArmorWORKING4.jpg

Moognation
    Participant

Well, that’s just all kinds of awesome! Glad to see ya back at it, dblade!

dblade
    Participant

Well, I feel bad that I’m sitting on all of these near finished assets when they could be put to good use by the Machinists.

JR19759
    JR19759
    Keymaster

Can’t wait for this to be put up. I already have ideas for it, picking out shading points etc.

dblade
    Participant

Here is a second tech armor torso…Torso_TechArmorVer2.jpg

ams
    ams
    Participant

Yes, yes , more and more. You know we are all new item junkies. Great stuff!

CKnap
    Participant

Thats awesome, cant wait for a few new peices!
    Then I can finally start adding more to my gallery >:)

dblade
    Participant

I have some armored boots and a cyborg leg that I will try to tackle next. Get all the techy stuff out.

Scorp
    Participant

Great to have you back in business fella!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.