dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

This topic contains 998 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by Avatar prswirve 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 999 total)
  • Author
    Solander
    Participant

Some suggestions:

Flame sword:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/299/4/5/Sword_by_Jeddaka.jpg

Ice sword:

http://www.wallpapersgalaxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ice-sword-knight.jpg

CKnap
    Participant
    dblade
    Participant

Seal Tail/Body for Kaylin88100

Body_Seal_SHOW_03.jpg

CKnap
    Participant

Hey dblade i remember you made a tendril and posted it back in the old UGO forum, is it one of the items to be sent to Jeff still?

Jack Zelger

Hi, Dblade,
    I’m posting here to claim my consolation prize! πŸ™‚ And since I see this as a gift, feel free to turn it down and ask me for some other options. I have a few ideas.

First request is gauntlet with wrist rockets. Based on, oh I don’t know… something like the item on this guy’s right wrist, just for an example.

Thanks!

dblade
    Participant

Gauntlet with wrist rockets it is! Go COBRA!

Jack Zelger

@dblade said:

Gauntlet with wrist rockets it is! Go COBRA!

Who said anything about Cobra? These are simply generic wrist rocket gauntlets that could be worn by anyone. I merely used that image as an example… πŸ™‚

CKnap
    Participant

Hey dblade i was going through the spandex items last night and thought we could use some more, maybe for your next contest you could do spandex sets like a specific style and then whichever one wins will have the body and legs created for it. Just a thought if your interested.

dblade
    Participant

Sure, generic wrist rocket gauntlets that couldn’t possibly be used by anyone associated with a certain evil organization named after a snake.

I smell a COBRA conspiracy.

dblade
    Participant

@cknap said:

Hey dblade i remember you made a tendril and posted it back in the old UGO forum, is it one of the items to be sent to Jeff still?

To my great shame I haven’t sent it yet, so it will be one of the many pieces being sent this weekend.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@dblade said:

Seal Tail/Body for Kaylin88100

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dblade/2012/06/Body_Seal_SHOW_03.jpg

Yay! Smile
    It looks great, dblade. Have you submitted it to Jeff yet? I can’t wait to have it in the program! Cool

dblade
    Participant

The seal body will be sent this weekend. It is complete with both Color 1 and 2 so it will be one of the first sent.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Woohoo! Laugh

Zerogarth

Awesome items! …hope to be able to use those soon : D
    Good work on the facing of the feet in the leg parts : ) I hate how most of the feet point almost to the sides >.<

dblade
    Participant

Hey fellow Machinists! I’m going to be taking a break for a couple months to let the juices rejuvenate. I have some rpg interests I’m devoting my time to in the meanwhile but I will definitely be back. Just wanted you to know since I have a bad habit of taking breaks from forums and not informing people.

Item Update: I started submitting pieces to Jeff but I still have a long list to finish off. This stuff always takes more time than I anticipate so sorry for my optimistic but unrealistic forecasting of when this will get done.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.