dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #4: Madame Malevolent

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #4: Madame Malevolent

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Hello fellow Machiners!
    It’s time for another Villainy and Valor Creation Contest. As before, I have written a description of a hero or villain and it is up to you to visually interpret that character using Hero Machine 3. After two weeks (Tuesday, January 1st) I will choose my favorite design and the Winner will get a Custom Item created by me (see rules below). I will then submit this item to Jeff for inclusion in Hero Machine.

A few guidelines/rules:
    1. No limit of entries
    2. A full body design is preferable.
    3. Feel free to use backgrounds, but they will not affect my final choice.

So here we go….

Madame Malevolent
    Madame Malevolent is a grandiose character with a dramatic and theatrical personality who has mastery of weather powers. There is always wind and fog whipping around her with the occasional arc of lightning snaking across her body. She always wears an ornate mask that completely covers her face.

Madame Malevolent proclaims herself a defender of Women’s Rights and a punisher of the evils of men, even going so far as to declare herself the living embodiment of the ancient Furies of Greek mythology. Every crime she commits is themed around women’s oppression by man. The truth is Madame Malevolent’s crusade is all an act. She plans her crimes to get the maximum amount of return while putting on a show that throws the authorities off her true intentions. She will make a big show about stealing a statue of Athena and reclaiming it for Womankind, while at the same time she quietly acquires some expensive paintings and jewelry that she sells off to some shady collectors. What even Madame Malevolent doesn’t know is she truly has the blood of the Furies in her veins and some day she may accidentally tap into their ancient power.

Villainy and Valor Item Creation Rules
    1. The Villainy and Valor Contest Winner can choose one new item to be created for any existing category in Hero Machine 3 with the exception of these categories: Backgrounds, Companions. I also reserve the right to exclude monster bodies, but you can try me on this one. Sometimes I will take the bait.
    2. The new item must be applicable to the default, front-facing body type. No specialized items for alternate body types (turned head, 3/4 torso, back view, etc…)
    3. I reserve the right to ask the Villainy and Valor Contest Winner to pick another item if the request is beyond my ability or inappropriate for Hero Machine 3.
    4. Reference images or a really good description must be provided so I can fulfill the request with the minimal amount of heartache and frustration.
    So there you have it. As many of you are familiar with my contributions you know I can handle a wide range of art requests so don’t let the guidelines scare you. I do have limitations (damn you, Human Hair!!) so please be understanding if I have to decline a request.

As a special incentive anyone who does all 5 entries in this Femme Fattalion set of villains (Neurotica, Gigantica, Ms. Manga, Madame Malevolent, Evil M henchwoman) will get to request a Mask Custom Item.
    So even if you don’t win one of the 5 main prizes, you’ll be able to guarantee yourself a little something just by entering every one of the Femme Fattalion contests.

dblade
    Participant

…and now you know why I chose the Mask as the item everyone who participated in the contests would get.

Herr D
    Participant

The Fury blood made me think maybe she’d subconsciously want a Fury mask. And snakes are NOT flattering, but the mask is ornate . . .

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/hm3/HerrD-MadameMalevolent-1.jpg

fluffy123
    Participant

heres mine went a bit assassiny on this one but here ya go

madame-melevelonce-2.png

it’s not that good i might make some changes

JR19759
    Keymaster

Here’s mine

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/362/d/c/madame_malevolent_by_jr19759-d5pftwh.png

fishface123

Madame Malevolent

Malevolent.png

CKnap
    Participant

Heres my entry, Mademe Malevolent:

Madame-Malevolent.png

Harlekin

My entry

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/12/Harlequin_DBlade_Madame_Malevolent.png

(For full view click on the picture)

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Here’s my take on her
    Madame-Malevelant.png

Keric
    Participant

dblade
    Participant

I’m back from vacation! These entries are awesome!

Reminder to everybody who was planning to enter, Tuesday is coming up so don’t be left out!

Here’s mine.

Madame Malevolent
    DB-Madame-Malevolent-1.png

Weilyn

Sorry I’m late. Here she is:

MM.PNG

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Wish I could concentrate on making an entry for this contest as I had some ideas I wanted to try out but I am just way to sick right now to concentrate on HM art work, as It is I am sleeping something around 16 hours a day. Being sick SUCKS!!!

fluffy123
    Participant

My new one won’t come through

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.