dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #1

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges dblade’s Villainy and Valor Creation Contest #1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

As a special incentive anyone who does all 5 entries in this Femme Fattalion set of villains (Neurotica, Gigantica, Ms. Manga, Madame Malevolent, Evil M henchwoman) will get to request a Mask Custom Item.

So even if you don’t win one of the 5 main prizes, you’ll be able to guarantee yourself a little something just by entering every one of the Femme Fattalion contests.

Weilyn

@dblade said:

As a special incentive anyone who does all 5 entries in this Femme Fattalion set of villains (Neurotica, Gigantica, Ms. Manga, Madame Malevolent, Evil M henchwoman) will get to request a Mask Custom Item.

So even if you don’t win one of the 5 main prizes, you’ll be able to guarantee yourself a little something just by entering every one of the Femme Fattalion contests.

Now there’s a motivation!

Hang on a sec, I’ll whip something up.

dblade
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

@dblade said:

Now there’s a motivation!

Hang on a sec, I’ll whip something up.

Yes! Yes! The marketing plan is working!

Harlekin

I also work on a entry but my back problem is made the things very difficult.

ams
    Participant

Dirty pool, dblade! You know I’m a sucker for new items. Any update or forecast for the items you have submitted? It has been a long drought for new toys to play with and it is coming to Christmas time!

dblade
    Participant

@ams said:

Dirty pool, dblade! You know I’m a sucker for new items. Any update or forecast for the items you have submitted? It has been a long drought for new toys to play with and it is coming to Christmas time!

Heh, heh. I knew it was an offer you couldn’t refuse!

As for submitted items I’m not sure when Jeff will add them. Here is a list of items that have been submitted though:

2 versions of Tech Armor Torso, along with some shoulder, shoulder mount, and groin armors. (very War Machinish)
    Tech Helmet/Mask with separate eye piece
    Armored Boot (broken up into three pieces)
    Seal body (this was submitted awhile ago)
    Mare’s Leg Rifle
    Forward facing foot (spandex, no boot tread)
    Godeater Rifle (crazy anime weapon made a long time ago)

I’ve been trying to prepare other outstanding items every week as well.

New rule for myself: Finish up Color 2 on item before moving on to the next piece.

Weilyn

Neurotica.PNG

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Neurotica

Kaldath-Neurotica.PNG

dblade
    Participant

Dang. This is going to be hard to judge. I should have kept my mouth shut. :)

dblade
    Participant

Tuesday deadline is coming up. Remember, you have to do all 5 Femme Fattalion contests to receive your automatic Mask prize. So think about it this weekend and make sure you do the right thing. Don’t be the only kid on the digital block without a custom Mask.

And don’t forget the winner of each individual contest will get a Custom Item of their choice (see rules in first post). Don’t you want to remind people every time they use your requested item it was because of your wisdom and foresight? The only acceptable answer is yes.

Harlekin

My version of Neurotica

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/11/Harlequin_Dblade_Neurotica.png

I want to made a modern style maniac pretty baby.

Herr D
    Participant

I thought I’d try a more gypsy-styled character heavy on the neurotic part–hair chewing and angry, sexy but uncomfortable to look at, right?

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/hm3/HerrD-Neurotica.jpg

That’s a hard balance to strike–so I put in more work on her insanely-fashioned boots.

fishface123

Hi, this is my version of Neurotica.
    Neurotica.png

Weilyn

Great first post Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’ll concur with Weilyn, your Neurotica is great, FishFace.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.