dblade Item Voting Machine Week 22

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support dblade Item Voting Machine Week 22

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

This week’s poll is Headgear from the artist Skywarp. I’m taking it easy this week and revisiting some pieces from an earlier poll.

Skywarp is an artist that you can find on deviantart in the following places:

http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/

and

http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/

Stop by and leave some comments! As you can see his drawing style is perfect for HeroMachine. He has a lot of cool designs that would be awesome to add to the ole asset bucket

Now’s your chance to decide what artwork I will work on next. Whatever wins the vote will be completed the following week. This doesn’t mean I won’t work on other pieces. The winning piece will just be guaranteed my attention.

[polldaddy poll=”6286478″]

Trekkie
    Participant

And as the voting starts, we are left to wonder- which item will get ahead of the others?

dblade
    Participant

This one will have me scratching my noggin trying to answer that question.

ams
    Participant

Hey , dblade, you better get a HEAD start on this project…get it….HEAD start….lmao

dblade
    Participant

1 vote for each item! This race is heading towards a stalemate!

FRM

i like the wings best.

Myro
    Participant

Early reports show that the manta ray cowl is getting ahead swimmingly, but I’m hoping the snake cowl slithers in and bites it in the rear.

FRM

the wings will so fly a-HEAD.

dblade
    Participant

It’s dead even. Who will break this 3 way tie?

dblade
    Participant

Wings has soared ahead!

Myro
    Participant

Wings seems to be gliding further into the lead, leaving mantra ray to flounder and snake to flaili its wake.

dblade
    Participant

I seemed to recall discussing the Item Voting Machine poll with Jeff when he moved out of the UGO umbrella, possibly adding it as a blog post that everyone would see on the main page. This would definitely help the voter turnout. 🙂

Just thinking out loud. I might send him an email.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.