CKnaps Super Powered Stories

Home Forums The Writers’ Room CKnaps Super Powered Stories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

Here is my thread for my stories, the name is subject to change as soon as I think of a universe name I can call my own. These stories will eventually have pictures to go with it. Some pictures that I have already created could be used.
    Each story will have the represented characters name and a title, if the chance presents itself I will also try to create a cover picture for it, each story will at most be a few pages. Now I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I did writing and please if you have any suggestions or comments feel free to express yourself.

CKnap
    Participant

Destroyer
    The Beginning: Part 1

Kyle Mathews was a normal teenager going through life, he went to school, worked hard, stayed out of trouble and even played sports, but one day that all changed. Kyle had just gotten off of work on a Saturday afternoon and was headed towards the bank to deposit his check he had just received. He had just arrived and saw a long line up and thought to himself “Guess I’ll be hear a while”, with a slight frown. A few minutes later he heard a gunshot and ducked, when he turned around there was a group of five men coming through the door, all with masks covering their faces, at that moment one of the men yelled “Everyone on the ground now!” while aiming his gun around the room. Two of the men guarded the door while the others ran around the vault, Kyle looked up at the man who seemed to be their leader, and one of the girls next to him said “Do you think they will let us live?” Kyle turned and looked at her blankly, not knowing what to say, and then said “We will be fine trust me.” With a smile on his face, trying to give the girl some symbol of hope, but knew that they were in trouble. Suddenly the sound of police sirens could be heard and one of the men said “Hey boss it’s the cops!” their leader replied saying “Guard the door no one gets in or out.” The other two men then came around the corner with bags full of money and joined the others guarding the doors. One of the police men outside then yelled “Send out the hostages safely and surrender, no harm will come to you.” The robbers all laughed, the leader then walked up and grabbed the girl next to Kyle and walked towards the window pointing the gun at her and yelled “You do what we say and the hostages might live.” and threw her back to the ground, he then signaled for one of his men. The robber ran to the back wall and pulled out what seemed to be a bomb from his backpack and started pressing buttons, hearing beeping noises Kyle knew he was arming it and that they were trying to escape by destroying the wall in the back of the bank even if it meant killing all of the innocent people. The leader then told his men to head towards the vault and started the timer on the bomb. One of the hostages then jumped up and tackled one of the robbers to the floor and proceeded to attack him but was pulled off by one of the other robbers. The leader then looked at him and said “This is what happens when you try to be a hero.” He then raised his gun to the man; Kyle jumped up and said “Stop!” While raising his hand to the man as to tell him to wait and in a split second Kyle felt a warm feeling in the palm of his hand and saw a bright glow. Just then a beam of light shot out towards the man and hit him with great force, knocking him against the wall, Everyone stared in amazement towards Kyle, the leader then got up from the ground and grabbed his gun yelling “Kill him!” His men then began to fire on Kyle as he ran behind a concrete pillar, Kyle stood behind the pillar looking at his hands and saw the glow again, the robbers stopped firing, Kyle jumped out from behind the pillar and shot the beam of light at the robbers again hitting one of them and knocking him unconscious. Kyle raised his other hand and shot again missing the remaining men. The leader looked at the bomb and then grabbed his downed man and pulled him into the vault, his followed. Kyle then ran towards the bomb and saw that it said 5 minutes on the timer, he then yelled “Everyone out now!” As the hostages ran out of the building Kyle made sure everyone got out and ran for the police barricade as he did the bomb exploded. Kyle turned around and looked as the smoke came flowing out of the broken bank windows and took off down the street knowing the robbers were safe in the vault and have now escaped. As he turned around the corner he saw the robbers loading up a van with the bags of money, one of them then looked up and saw Kyle and said “Hey boss that kid is back.” Kyle raised his hand towards the men and said “Drop the guns and get on the ground now!” The robber then raised his weapon, Kyle then shot the man with the beam of light knocking him out. The other three men and their leader then came out from behind the van with guns. Kyle quickly raised both hands and fired, hitting one of the men and the van which then exploded knocking everyone to the ground. The leader then looked around; all of his men were out cold and reached for his gun. Kyle walked up and kicked the gun away and knocked the man out. Knowing the police were on their way Kyle quickly ran down the street. Not knowing what had happened to him Kyle wondered what this new power he had was but knew that he had to be careful and use it responsibly, he felt like he had done the right thing and knew he had to use his new abilities to help others in trouble. The next day he sat at his desk drawing out pictures, pictures of costumes and decided he wanted to be a symbol for hope and light, a hero.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Brilliant! Love it! Cool
    Can’t wait for the next installment Smile

CKnap
    Participant

Thanks I should have another one ready to go soon.

CKnap
    Participant

Destroyer
    The Beginning: Part 2

The alarm clock rung, Kyle slipped out of bed and turned it off, and walked over to the mirror, staring into it he thought about what had happened the other day at the bank. He got dressed and grabbed his bag, as he was walking out the door he picked up the newspaper, seeing the front page read “Local Hero Saves Dozens in Bank Heist.” Smiling slightly he throws the paper back down and takes off down the street. While running Kyle hears the faint sound of police sirens, and decides to take a look to see what is wrong, he comes up to one of the cities malls and the area is crowded with police. He gets closer to try and see what is going on and suddenly feels some shaking in the ground and just then a giant lizard like creature came out from the jewellery store, breaking down the door. Kyle looks in amazement and says ‘What in the world is that!’ Kyle watches as the creature tears through police barricades and police men themselves. Kyle quickly ran around the corner and started to change. A few minutes later a Kyle dressed in a red and black outfit with the letter “D” on his chest walked towards the creature and said “Wrong place, wrong time buddy!” The giant creature looked at Kyle and said in a deep menacing voice “Outta my way pipsqueak, I don’t have time for you!” As the creature ran towards him, Kyle raised his hand powering it up with his energy and shot a blast towards the creature catching him off guard and throwing him backwards a few feet. The creature got back to his feet and charged again, Kyle quickly jumped out of the way but was caught by the creature’s tail and knocked into a car. When Kyle looked back up the creature was gone, with a feeling of disappointment he said “Not a good way to start the day…” He quickly got up and took off down the street. Later that day while at school, Kyle overheard a group of student’s talking; one said “Hey have you seen the newspaper? It’s about that robbery from earlier.” Kyle knew right away that it was the same guy that he tried to stop earlier that morning. He quickly grabbed the paper and reading the title “Tyranno strikes again!” The article went on to talk about a man dressed in a red and black outfit tried to stop the creature but failed. He quickly grabbed his stuff and left the school. He went back to the scene from earlier looking for any clues; the place was still surrounded by police. While walking past Kyle overheard the police saying Tyranno was spotted downtown. Kyle knew he would have to get there fast if he was going to stop him this time and quickly got onto the sky train and headed downtown. He arrived an hour later to hear the wail of sirens coming from all around, roads were being closed off and he knew that he had to find another way in. Kyle quickly ran down an alley and got changed into his outfit. He then saw a ladder leading up the side of a building and climbed up, once on the roof he ran towards the edge while thinking to himself ‘I hope this works.’ With a powered up fist he blasted the ground below him lifting him up into the air across to the other building, he looked up and saw the Tyranno headed down the street. Kyle ran towards his direction powering up his fist he jumped off the building hitting Tyranno with an energy punch knocking him into a building. Kyle stood ready to fight as Tyranno stood up looking at him and said “You again! This time you’re dead!” Lunging at Kyle slashing with his claws Kyle dodged the attack and hit Tyranno with a few powered up attacks. While exchanging blows, Kyle was caught off guard and hit with Tyranno’s tail and was knocked back several feet. He looked back and saw the creature charging him; Kyle quickly powered up and shot a blast of energy at him knocking him back giving Kyle time to get back to his feet. As Kyle charges up again he says silently “Come get me.” While running towards a construction site. Tyranno gives chase but loses sight of Kyle, laughing he says “I can still smell you boy!” As he stomps around the site tracking Kyle’s sent. Slowly searching he turns around a corner and stops, with an evil smile he breaks through a wall beside him grabbing Kyle on the other side, growling at him with his sharp set of teeth, he throws him across the site. Stumbling to his feet Kyle gets up and is struck again by the giant, sending him through a wall into another room. Kyle stumbles to his feet, battered and bruised he quickly looks around, ahead of him Kyle sees a truck carrying a load of pipes and quickly comes up with a plan. He runs toward the truck with Tyranno in chase and uses his energy to jump himself over the truck. As he flies over, he blasts the restraints on the truck, setting the load free towards the giant. The pipes tumble off the truck one after another piling on top of him. Kyle walks over and as the creature slowly raises his hand out from under the debris, Kyle steps up to the creature and say’s “Night buddy.” As he hits him one last time knocking him unconscious. As the sound of police sirens come in from every direction Kyle knew he wasn’t going to be able to run this time. As the police surrounded him he stood there looking around, one officer slowly approached him, Kyle stepped up and as the officer stretched out his hand to thank him. Kyle looked at the officer, accepting the hand shake and said “He’s all yours.” As Kyle walked off, he heard the police officer ask “What’s your name?” Kyle stopped, thinking to himself for a second he replied, “Call me…Destroyer.”

CKnap
    Participant
    Destroyer
    Seismic Proportions

Sirens rang, lights flashed and the ground shook in Central city as earthquakes disturbed the night. In the center of the city was one man rampaging through the city determined to see it burn. As he ripped up the ground and destroyed buildings, at his feet was the one man everyone was waiting for to protect them, Destroyer. Twenty four hours before the incident Kyle was at school attending a martial arts class in the gym, as Kyle stood there listening he could help but notice the girl’s gymnastics team enter the other side of the gym. But most of all he noticed her, the blonde hair, blue eyed Brook Stillson, Kyle thought to himself “If only she knew what I could maybe then sh- -” Kyle was interrupted, he turned around to see the martial arts instructor staring down at him saying “So Mr. Mathews why don’t you show us what you can do.” Kyle put on his gloves and stepped into the boxing ring with another classmate, as the bell on the timer beeped the two touched gloves and the fight began. As they circled the ring the classmate came at Kyle throwing a combination of lefts and rights. Kyle blocked and countered the attack stunning his opponent. The classmate stepped in once again throwing out another combination, Kyle countered once again this time following up with a finishing kick, knocking his opponent to the ground. The timer went off and the fight ended. Kyle removed his gloves as the instructor said “Good work today everyone, class is over, see you all next time.” Kyle grabbed his bag and walked out of the gym; outside he heard a familiar voice say “You still can’t fight.” He looked up to see his old friend Jordan, Kyle smiled and shook his friend’s hand asking “When did you get back?” Jordan replied saying “Last night, don’t know how long I’m here for though.” The two of them talked about recent events and what each other had been up to. Jordan then picked up a newspaper reading the front page “Another robbery destroyed by Destroyer.” Putting the paper back down he asked Kyle what he thought about the costumed hero. Kyle looked at him for a moment while thinking “Should I tell him?” He then replied to Jordan saying “He’s changing the city for the better; he’s exactly what we needed.” As the two left the school a group of buses were filling up, Kyle noticed Brooke as she boarded the bus. The two walked across the street, the sound of police sirens could be heard, Kyle turned to Jordan and said “You know what I forgot something back in the school I’ll just be a few minutes.” Before Jordan could respond Kyle had taken off across the street, Kyle quickly ran behind some cover and put on his Destroyer costume. He then headed off towards the sirens, as he turned down a street he saw a black unmarked car being chased by three police cars, Kyle walked to the middle of the street raising his energized hand. As the black car barreled down the street straight for him, Destroyer blasted the ground a few feet away creating a ditch, moments later the car came to a screeching halt. The doors opened as Destroyer walked towards the car two men emerged, as one reached for a gun Kyle quickly stopped him. The man then threw a punch and the two engaged in a hand to hand fight. Being an experienced fighter Destroyer was easily able to hold his own, as the man threw a punch Destroyer weaved underneath and countered, throwing the man to the ground and knocking him unconscious. Destroyer turned around looking for the second man but he had disappeared into the crowd of people that had formed, as the police arrested the unconscious man he made his exit. Meanwhile on the other side of the city small earthquakes could be felt throughout the streets, as Kyle walked into his place he turned on the television, the news was talking about abnormal earthquakes were being felt throughout the city and moving. Kyle changed the channel and switched past two other news stations with the same report. The camera man zoomed in around the city streets, people were running around frantically; the reporter could be heard saying “For the past few hours frequent earthquakes have been happening all over the city. People have been evacuated to hospitals all over and the source of it seems to be a single man behind it all that the city has come to call Quake.” As Kyle watched the report the camera zoomed in on a man dressed in a black costume walking down the street, the ground shaking around him. The reporter went on to say how a class of students on a trip to Stillson Tech is still inside the building and are right in the path of the destruction, Kyle watched the television closely as the camera zoomed in on the bus he could see a group students from his school. He put on his Destroyer costume and headed out to stop Quake. As Kyle left through his bedroom window, Jordan was walking up to the house, he watched as Kyle put on his mask and climbed onto the roof he quietly said to himself “Kyle?” As Destroyer made his way through the city he came upon ravaged streets, police cars up turned, roads broken apart and buildings partially destroyed. He kept moving, following the path of destruction, he started hearing more sirens as he came around a corner he saw Quake with police surrounding him, as they attempted to apprehend the man he violently shook the ground making short work of the officers. Destroyer walked up to the man as he got close he shouted “Hey! You need to stop this; you’re going to destroy the whole city!” Quake stopped, “They did this to me, now they’re going to pay!” He replied as he looked over his right shoulder with a menacing glare towards Destroyer, “And you’d be wise to stay out of my way.” He continued, Destroyer walked towards the man and said “Who did this to you? I can help you; you just need to calm down.” Quake quickly turned and stomped the ground sending a shockwave towards Destroyer while shouting “LEAVE ME ALONE!” Destroyer was thrown off his feet and to the ground. He got to his feet and stood ready to fight; looking at Quake he powered up his left fist and said “Wrong answer.” He ran at Quake as the menacing man stood his ground he raised his hands, as he did two pillars of earth came up from the ground stopping Destroyers attack. As Quake turned to walk away he was struck from behind with a blast of energy, he turned around seeing Destroyer approaching him once again he raised his right hand pulling a boulder from the ground he took a step forward throwing his hand towards his enemy, as he did the large rock hurled itself the hero. Destroyer quickly blasted the ground raising himself in the air, landing on the boulder he leapt towards Quake just to be hit by another pillar. As Destroyer hit the ground he powered up his hands and slowly circled Quake, while walking around the man he asked “Who did what to you? Give me a name, I can help.” Quake stood his ground and replied, “Stillson Tech! They made me this way, doing experiments and tests. They made my abilities so uncontrollable I brought my own house down… My wife was still inside.” Destroyer stood, shocked at what he had just heard he replied back, “You need to calm down, turn yourself in and I’ll look into Stillson Tech.” Not having heard what he wanted Quake became angry, clenching his fists he yelled out “NO!” The ground shook violently around Quake, knowing if he doesn’t stop him his classmate would be killed, Destroyer charged towards Quake ready to attack. As he got close the ground started to crack, Quake lifted his hands and a giant piece of earth around him was ripped from the ground. As Destroyer looked around he saw them rise into the air, he looked back at Quake and powering up his hands he blasted a small beam towards him, Quake raised a wall to defend himself, as the wall crumbled from the hit another beam blasted through and hit Quake knocking him several feet back. As he got back up, he flung a group of rocks towards Destroyer, blasting each one Destroyer ran towards Quake, engaging in a hand to hand fight the two exchanged blow. As the two fought Destroyer slowly got the advantage, overpowering his enemy he quickly countered an attack and brought Quake down. As he stood over the villain the man laughed, just as Destroyer was about to deliver the finishing blow he was struck from behind, the rock carried him off the floating piece of earth sending him falling 2000 ft. to the ground. Quickly falling Destroyer blasts the ground slowing his fall, as he hit the ground Quake slowly approached. Landing on the ground he walked up to Destroyer, both men beaten and worn out, Quake stood over Central cities protector, looking down upon him he said “The great Destroyer, ready to give his life for his city, now you can watch it crumble.” Raising his hands Quake sent the giant piece of earth floating high in the sky crashing towards the ground straight for Stillson Tech and the students inside. Destroyer turned over and scissor swept Quakes legs bringing him down, Destroyer threw three powered up finishing blows knocking Quake unconscious and got to his feet. As the giant piece of earth crashed towards the building Destroyer quickly ran for Stillson Tech, reaching the building quicker than normal he stood firmly in front of the entrance. Charging up both of his hands he combined the power of both and blasted a large beam of energy towards the falling piece of earth, barely doing any damage the piece of rock still made its decent Destroyer gave it everything he had, putting all of the power he had into the blast, as the beam grew in size and strength the giant rock was slowed to a halt and began to crack and in one instant it was obliterated into millions of pieces. Having saved the city Destroyer fell to his knees in exhaustion. As people piled out of Stillson Tech and surrounded Destroyer, Brooke approached him, he looked up at her barely being able to see clearly let alone stand he got to his feet. Smiling at her she smiled back and thanked him, turning around he walked away from the crowd of people and took off down a back alley. Stopping he raised his hand trying to create a ball of energy, he concentrated as hard as he could but nothing happened. Not knowing what to do, he changed out of costume and made his way back home.

CKnap
    Participant
    Destroyer
    In the Shadow of the Reaper:

Central city continued on after that fateful night, people helped clean up the streets and crews worked to rebuild what was lost. Kyle continued with his life, going to school, working and fighting the crime that ran wild throughout the city. But recently he had been slower, since his last fight with Quake, Kyle had felt drained. Not knowing what was wrong he continued on like any other day, Kyle and Jordan were walking down the street when Kyle grabbed a newspaper; the front page read “Grimm’s grasp takes hold” As Kyle read the article out loud Jordan showed distaste, grabbing the paper from his friend and said “Forget him, he’s just another gang leader.” Kyle looked at his friend and agreed, as the two parted Kyle headed home. Walking in the door he turned on the news. There was a report about the gang violence going on throughout the city, grabbing his costume and changing Destroyer headed out. Arriving downtown he quietly patrolled the rooftops, just as Destroyer was about to call it a night the sound of an alarm could be heard. He rushed to the scene; dropping from the roof, he saw the front window of a jewelry store had been broken. Inside was three men looting the store, Destroyer steps inside commenting to the men “Now let me guess you’re just borrowing those aren’t you?” The three men looked up, one of them saying “It’s Destroyer! Get him!” The three men rushed towards the hero. Destroyer easily countered and subdued the men, restraining them and leaving them for the police he looked at them and said “You guys just never learn do you.” As he turned to leave the store his path was blocked by another man. He looked at the strangely dressed figure and said “Who might you be?” The man laughed manically and looked up, having his head burst into flames Destroyer saw the man was wearing a pumpkin head and green and black rags. “I’m the Jack O’ Lantern.” He replied, as he threw a knife out towards Destroyer, as the hero dodged the attack he struck back with an energy attack but Jack O’ Lantern evaded the attack. Moving closer Destroyer started fighting the villain hand to hand throwing out a fury of combos gaining the upper hand. Losing the fight Jack O’ Lantern quickly backed away, reaching into his bag he pulled out two pumpkin shaped objects. Laughing he threw the two objects towards Destroyer. As the hero went after him the two objects started to release a dark thick smoke blocking his view and making it hard to breath, as he looked up the smoke started to clear and Jack O’ Lantern was gone, “Who was that guy?” Destroyer commented as he got to his feet, hearing police sirens he quickly made his exit. Kyle grabbed the paper the next morning; looking through it he saw another story on the Reapers gang. No matter how many men Destroyer stopped the Reapers seemed to keep coming. Throwing the paper away, Kyle waked into the train station and met up with Jordan. As the two of them boarded the train Kyle noticed his friend seemed a little off today, “What’s wrong?” Kyle asked. Jordan looked out the window, pausing for a moment. “I’m just dealing with something, don’t worry about it.” Jordan replied. Now knowing what else to say Kyle didn’t ask again as the train stopped, Jordan said goodbye to his friend and walked off the train, as he made his way out Brooke Stillson walked on. Noticing Kyle she walked over and sat next to him, looking over she said “We go to the same school right?” Kyle nodded “We have a couple classes together.” He replied, the two of them talked for a while. When the train stopped a small group of men boarded the train, “As one man pulled out a gun he aimed it in the air and shot once, addressing the passengers he said “Everyone off the train and make your way into the station!” Shooting once more the passengers got up in a panic and left the train, as Kyle walked off Brooke followed close behind him. A man grabbed Brooke and pulled her off to the side, as she screamed Kyle quickly reacted, pulling the man off of her he quickly put the man on the ground. Seeing this, two others came running, Kyle stood ready to fight. The two men attacked, dodging and countering their attack Kyle round kicked one in the body, the man retreated in pain. Engaging the second man he blocked and countered knocking the man unconscious. Looking towards the man with the gun, as the man shot at Kyle he ran dodging the bullets. Closing in on the attacker he quickly blocked the last shot and disarmed the attacker. As the two of them fought Kyle started to win the fight, as the man pushed him back he quickly retreated. Kyle turned around to make sure Brooke was alright then quickly chased after him, running through the train station Kyle was dodging people by the dozens. As he followed he saw the man stop with a large group, one of them Kyle noticed, the Reaper himself. He quickly turned around and ran to the bathroom, changing into his Destroyer costume, he knew if the Reaper was here than it’s going to mean trouble. Back in the main station the Reaper signaled his men to block the exits, as they did he stood up on a bench and addressed the crowed saying “Ladies and gentlemen, I am here for one simple thing and as long as none of you get in my way no one will be harmed.” He then turned to one of his men “Get to the control room; stop the trains.” He said as the man went running for the control room door. “Now we wait.” The Reaper continued. As the thug reached the control room door Destroyer tackled the man away, quickly finishing him off. Getting up he looked over and said “You picked the wrong train station to rob!” The Reaper looked at the hero laughing and replied saying “Who said anything about a robbery?” The two men behind him then threw off their trench coats; the one on the right was the Jack O Lantern and on the left was a man in a blue and green masked costume. As the two henchmen walked towards Destroyer the Reaper said to him “This is the day the great hero falls and the day the world fears the Reaper!” As he finished Jack O Lantern attacked. Dodging the villain’s attacks Destroyer strikes back landing a swift kick, stunning his opponent, the unknown man then attacked, as the hero tried to avoid his attacks he is hit with amazing force sending him back several feet. “No way is that strength normal; this guy has to be superhuman.” Destroyer thought to himself, he then charged at his enemy, countering his attacks he Destroyer easily gained the advantage. As he did the man’s strength seemed to grow, Destroyer quickly powered up punch and went to finish his enemy, as he landed he hit the man did not move, standing strong it was as if Destroyer was hitting a steel plate. The man then charged for the hero, backing away Destroyer quickly powered up his hand and blasted the man burning his mask. Quickly removing his mask the man looked up at the hero, Destroyer couldn’t believe his eyes the man standing before him was his best friend Jordan. Shocked at seeing his friend standing before him he was struck by Jack O Lantern, countering the villains attack he fought back as the fight between the three men dragged on for several minutes the Reaper suddenly called out “Destroyer! What will you do with someone else’s life on the line?” The Reaper had Brooke Stillson at gun point, threatening the hero with the life of another. Standing down he was brought down and quickly restrained, the two villains brought the hero before the Reaper. Standing over the hero, the Reaper stood triumphant, “This was all too easy, I knew you couldn’t resist saving the life of another. Now I’ve removed the cities protector and nothing can stand in my way.” The villain said as he reached for his gun. Just as he was ready to finish the hero one of his men came running in and said “The police are making their way in boss what should we do?” Annoyed the Reaper replied “Do I have to do everything myself!” “Watch the prisoner.” He said to Jordan as he and Jack O Lantern walked to the exit. Looking up at his friend Destroyer tried reaching out to him and said “Why are you helping a mad man? You’re better than this!” Looking over at the hero he replied “I don’t have a choice, you wouldn’t understand.” “You always have a choice Jordan. You can always choose to do the right thing.” Hearing Destroyer say his name Jordan was confused, looking over at the hero. “It’s me Kyle.” Destroyer continued saying, Jordan reached to remove Destroyers mask, seeing that it was indeed his friend he said “I knew it!” Pleading with his friend he said “Please Jordan I need your help. We need to help her, I can’t save her alone.” Not answering Jordan put back the heroes mask, as he did the Reaper and the Jack O Lantern returned, as the villain walked up he aimed his gun and said “Now where were we.” Getting to his feet slowly Destroyer stared at the man. “Say goodbye hero!” The Reaper said as his gun went off with a Bang. As the hero stood there with the bullet barrelling down towards him he was ready to meet his end, but right then Jordan stood in his way. “Not today!” Jordan said as the bullet ricocheted off of him, turning around he untied his friend and helped him up. As the two looked over at the villains Destroyer stepped forward and said “This ends tonight Reaper, you’re going down!” The mad man laughed “Get them!” He ordered his men, the thugs attacked the two heroes, defending themselves and countering the attacks the two of them made short work of the thugs. As Destroyer finished off the last henchman he powered up his left hand and shot an energy blast at the Reaper. As the blast was about to hit Jack O Lantern blocked it, engaging the hero Jack O Lantern threw a pumpkin bomb, exploding with a cloud of smoke that blanketed the battlefield. Not being able to see his opponent Destroyer was at a disadvantage, Jack O Lantern’s helmet however had thermal night vision. Attacking the hero Destroyer was quickly losing, quickly entering the fight Jordan aided his teammate. Defending Destroyer and knocking Jack O Lantern back he helped the hero to his feet. Thanking his friend Destroyer re engaged his enemy, as the smoke cleared it was apparent that the hero was the superior fighter. As the two of them battled it out, Jordan turned to fight the Reaper, as the villain shot at him with is gun Jordan made his advance, the bullets falling off his body. Unharmed from the attack Jordan retaliated, fighting the mad man in a hand to hand fight, right from the start Jordan was twice as strong as the Reaper and quickly gained the upper hand. As the Reaper began to panic he quickly swept Jordan off his feet brining him to the ground, grabbing Brooke once again he held a knife out and took off down the train tunnel with the girl. Jordan called out to Destroyer saying “He’s got her!” Dodging Jack O Lantern’s chain and knife he grabbed the chain, pulling the villain into him as he did the hero charged up his hand and landed a punch on Jack O Lantern finishing the villain and sending him back several feet. “I don’t think so, let’s go get him!” Destroyer said as the two heroes ran down the tunnel after the Reaper. As the two of them headed down the tunnel they came to a split and they decided to separate, Destroyer ran down the left and Jordan took the right. As Jordan was going along he came across a maintenance door, slowly walking up to it he was attacked from behind, stunned momentarily he was struck again, the Reaper was using a pipe as a weapon, as he swung again Jordan caught the pipe and stopped his attack. Running inside the maintenance room the Reaper came out with a torch. Lighting it he headed towards the hero, as Jordan stood his ground he attempted to avoid the torch. Feeling the searing heat Jordan kept back, not being able to do anything but defend himself he slowly retreated. Just then the Reaper was hit with a blast from behind, Destroyer tried shooting off another blast but couldn’t. Surprised he quickly attacked the Reaper, disarming him he quickly swept him to the ground. Approaching the Reaper Destroyer planted his foot on him, holding him down Jordan restrained him. Destroyer ran into the maintenance room, looking around he found Brooke in the back corner. He walked up to her reaching out his hand and said “Its ok, you’re safe now.” Leading her out of the room the heroes heard shouts coming from down the tunnel, saying goodbye to Brooke, looking up at Destroyer she kissed him on the cheek and thanked the heroes, they then scattered leaving the mob boss to the police. They rejoined back at Kyle’s house, Kyle looked over at his friend and thanked him for saving his life and asked “Why were you working with them?” Jordan knowing he had to come clean said “I got into some money issues and borrowed from them. When I wasn’t able to pay it all back he gave me an alternative.” As the two of them cleaned up Jordan said to his friend “So you’ve been doing this alone all this time?” Kyle nodded, “That’s amazing.” Jordan said, curious Kyle asked his friend about his abilities. Jordan replied saying “I don’t know they just happened, I can increase my density and strength, the more I increase it the more durable and stronger I can become.” Jordan then continued “I saw you a couple months ago coming out of the window in your costume, you should be more careful.” Liking the thought of not being alone with his secret anymore Kyle quickly asked “So what are we going to call you?” Looking confused Jordan didn’t know how to answer. “Well if you’re going to be out there fighting with me you’re going to need a codename.” With a slight laugh Jordan thought to himself for a second. “Call me Powerhouse.” Jordan answered. Shaking hands the two friends agreed from now on neither of them would be fighting alone.

CKnap
    Participant

Hey guys, I edited my last story. Wasnt too happy with how it ended so I made some changes, just letting anyone who reads them know that its been changed if your interested.
    Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.