Chess Characters

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Chess Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

So i decided world building based on the game of chess. This contest is about designing characters based on, you guess, chess pieces of course! The contest winner will have his character graze my chess board world!

Ok… so for this week’s contest, lets start with the WHITE PAWN.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Here’s my take. This looks like an interesting contest!
    Pawn-1.1.png

djuby
    Participant

djuby-whitepawn.PNG

Gargantua
    Participant

hm3-beta.png

prswirve
    Participant

Wow! I’m gonna have a hard time with this! And to think this is just for the pawn. Beautiful start. I never thought the pawn would be a girl, Kaylin, but she’s stunning. The colors on Djuby’s, wow you nailed it again man… ouch! And that is one bad ass pawn Gargantua…

So keep ’em coming guys… we have a lot more characters to cover. :) Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

I was gonna throw my hat into this ring until I saw DJuby’s…sorry but nothing I got can compete with that. Wow sir!!!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks folks. I LOVE contests like this!

Herr D
    Participant

Those of us who can’t necessarily provide such awesomeness have to make up for it with whimsy. Which is a kind word for wackiness.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-WhitePrawn_zps7a6fa968.png

For anyone interested, a prawn differs in having larger 2nd legs where the shrimp has larger first legs. And prawns have antenna that are larger and more likely to break off if they learn to fight with tridents. Like this one.

prswirve
    Participant

Lol! That was funny! Your whimsiness works all the time…

djuby
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Those of us who can’t necessarily provide such awesomeness have to make up for it with whimsy. Which is a kind word for wackiness.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-WhitePrawn_zps7a6fa968.png

For anyone interested, a prawn differs in having larger 2nd legs where the shrimp has larger first legs. And prawns have antenna that are larger and more likely to break off if they learn to fight with tridents. Like this one.

Brilliant!

Herr D
    Participant
    round

Awh, thanks guys!

Gargantua
    Participant

You know, you remaind me old chess game that was in my old computer – Battle Chess. There was a mod with fantasy (middle age) models as chess pieces with different animation for fight of every two figures. /offtop
    When i am looking at this now i think that my character suit more to bishop or knight. Also i shoud not change his weapon, mace look much beter. Anyway i make proper character (not lazy reuse of old one). Hope you like it.

mouse5-1.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Oooh! You made a mouse! Cool

prswirve
    Participant

Alright there are a couple of great entries already so i think i’ll start judging by tonight and declare a winner tommorow so we could go our next piece! Any more entries will still be accepted ’till tomorrow though.

Now if you wanna get ready for the next, it would be the BLACK PAWN. (not prawn…lol)

Weilyn

Ops, I thought I had a bit more time. Oh, well, here’s mine.

White-Pawn.PNG
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.