Cardiac's Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cardiac's Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Cardiac
    Participant

So yeah.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Very Cool! I like the colour choices and the overall appearance. You might want to choose a lighter background. He get’s lost.

Cardiac
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback. Him being a little unclear was kind of what I was going for, but I made a version without the creepy lighting to.

Attachments:

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Have you tried going into the transform and using the ‘Fade’ to add some transparency?

I used it on Necros and a little on my Amazon Princess.

A few Old Ideas, a Few New Ideas

check them out here…

Cardiac
    Participant

Not quite sure how I’d use it for this particular character, but I have used it in the past for other characters. Nice pics btw.

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Thanks. I used him in a Marvel Ultimate Powers game. I actually got to play him as an Anti-Hero for a while until the GM decided it was too difficult to keep straight. Actually it was one of the other players whining that ended his career. The Amazon Princess was just a creation to test a number of different ideas and see how they would work together. I liked the result. Behemouth was a nod to the Suckers of the Horror RPG, Nightlife

Cardiac
    Participant

I see. I am not too familiar with that kind of RPG. I have only played one such game myself. I thought it was fun, but it was a while ago. But I really liked the Behemouth and its teeth-like ribs.

Cardiac
    Participant

Here is a different version of the same character. For when visiting Santa.

Attachments:

Cardiac
    Participant

Here is one I made experimenting with poses. Apparently female poses are way esier to do.

Attachments:

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

WOW! Very nice. I may have to get back into this if that is what can be achieved. I love the expression on her face. It’s like Henry Cavil’s when they wake him and the Flash is trying to circle around him. When his eye tracks the Flash’s movement and the look on his face says “WTF do you think you’re going to do Matchstick?”

Really good work!

Malachi

Cardiac
    Participant

Haha thanks, glad you like it.

Cardiac
    Participant

Not much to say about this one. Just an experiment.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

That’s pretty awesome

Cardiac
    Participant

Ah, Compliments from a veteran. I thank you.

Suleman
    Participant

Jeez, you learn fast! The first ones were already very well composed, but the last two show some very advanced posing and color work. Very impressive!

I really like the hair of the female character, the crouching pose of the last one, and the use of color gradients in both of them.

One feature you haven’t played with yet is line color. You’ve got a lot of the advanced techniques down already, I think you could have fun if you tried using different line colors here and there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.