Blazer’s New Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazer’s New Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

They’re tails. Wink

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Contest entry #2

BlueBlazer-Magno.JPG

Trekkie
    Participant

Sparkman looks awesome!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Third and probably final entry

BlueBlazer-Firebrand.JPG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Megaera is named after one of the three Furies from Greek mythology, tasked with punishing the wicked. This tough-as-nails vigilante is also a member of an all female group called the Furies, who dole out brutal justice to any who cross them.

megaera-HM3.JPGmegaera-face.JPG

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Blue Blazer said:

They’re tails. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Ooohhh… That’s so cool! Surprised

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Speedster contest entry

BlueBlazer-TheBronzeBlur.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

So I’m starting a new campaign; a U.S. federal team of superheroes called The Fifty, featuring one hero from each state.

First up is Yellowhammer, the representative from Alabama. He gains immense strength, speed, stamina, and durability through the magical hammer he wields. The hammer also speaks to him, but refuses to communicate with or grant any of its power to any other human. yellowhammer-HM3.PNGyellowhammer-face.PNG

Weilyn

Yellowhammer looks awesome, and the idea for the Fifty is great, looking forward to seeing more of them!

Was there any particular reason for giving the Alabama guy a hammer?

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alabama is unofficially called the “Yellowhammer state”. It’s called that because of a bird called the Yellowhammer, but I thought it sounded like a cool superhero name.

Weilyn

I did not know that. Nice idea Wink

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Arctic Fox is the representative from Alaska. She is able to grow steel claws from her hands and has heightened senses.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2012/10/arctic-fox-HM3.PNGarctic-fox-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Sonora is the rep from Arizona, with the ability to control and become sand.
    sonora-HM3.PNGsonora-face.PNG

Nobody

I’m liking the The Fifty can’t wait to see more and think of what would happen if they met my United States Alliance 100 people fighting all at once.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Sounds pretty epic, dude.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.