Beards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

The thought struck me the other day: you can make some awesome beards just by some minor manipulations of hair items. It may sound obvious, but I can’t remember seeing that many instances when people actually try it out.

So here are a few very basic examples. Perhaps they will be of use to someone http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/weilyn/2013/03/hairforbeard.PNG

Weilyn

You know what? This is now the beard thread. Feel free to share your own examples of fantastically fashioned formations of facial fur.
    Why should I have all the fun?

BEARDS.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

A fabulous featurette of facial fuzz, I must say.

Weilyn

Thank you, good sir!

Here’s another batch:

BEARDSII.PNG

And no, I have no freaking idea why I find this so amusing.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I used to make a lot of my own beards, I haven’t done any as of late.

prswirve
    Participant

Cool stuff! You really have a thing for beards. I know. Too much thinking about dwarves, eh?

Vampyrist
    Participant

That last one reminds me of the game master from the Hunger Games film. Good job and all of these are fantastic.

Bad-People
    Participant

I don’t know about the upside-down super-sayan hair, but I’m gonna us some of these.

Herr D
    Participant

I’m going to have to grow one of those again.

Nug
    Participant

I had to give it a go, myself…
    beard1.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

This is my first time looking at this thread. Good stuff, but I have to agree with Bad People; the Super Sayan hair doesn’t make for a good looking beard, but on the other hand, the upside down Wolverine hair is prefect!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.