Azukanwar's stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Azukanwar's stuff

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Azukanwar
    Participant

Hi there, I’m new to the forum so I hope I’m doing this right/okay.

Azukanwar
    Participant

The Black Knight Chess piece.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lizziek76
    Participant

Quite Amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Azukanwar
    Participant

Thank you!

Azukanwar
    Participant

“Can you tell me a story?”

“I don’t feel like telling you any story Karen. Go to sleep.”

“Please? Your my big brother.”

“Fine. Have you ever heard of Nerliak? It’s a skeleton that wears a mask now sleep.”

“What does he do Brian?”

“Hmm. It arrives to collect skin an body parts, but he can’t get in unless it sees brown.”

“That’s stupid.”

“Do you want a story or not?”

“Mhm I do.”

“Than be quiet. Listen, it’s old very old from like the dinosaurs time. In fact it is what killed them, for their skin. It liked how tough they were. It didn’t like the color brown until humans came, because it reminds him of blood when it dries up. It likes dried blood on skin, dried skin it eats them like chips. If your door is brown it comes in and finds you, it sits on your couch and makes you wake up to check on the smell coming from the living room. AND THEM HE KILLS YOU!”

“I don’t like that story!”

“Well you wanted a story didn’t say happy. Stop crying and sleep.”

Later that night the little girl still awake in fear looks upon her window to see a strange fog with a light emitting from it.

“Brian!”

“What are you doing in my room ? Go back to your room.”

“You were wrong. He is very nice! He has pretty blue eyes and orange fingers and he is very hungry. He asked me to come in for food and I made him a PB and J but he didn’t want it.”

“Ugh fine I’ll play what did it want?”

“He doesn’t like being called an it Brian. His name wasn’t Nerlaik. It’s grandpa!”

“G.. Grandpa died.”

“He came back to say hi! OH! Mommy and Daddy are with him now. He had to eat them so we could all play.”

Brian sits up and peers to his door with squinted eyes and sees his little sister standing in the doorway with something in her hand and a figure in the back. He turns his light on to see better.

“Now it’s time for you to play with us too!”

Attachments:

Azukanwar
    Participant

Red Halo

Attachments:

Azukanwar
    Participant

Anna Phylaxia

Attachments:

Azukanwar
    Participant

Anna Phylaxia’s backstory

Her people are sea beings, who had never seen the surface world up until Earth was invaded by creatures from the past. The past is what the underwater beings call space. A few of the pastโ€™s soldiers fled to the sea and invaded her city of Pacica and almost wiped out her people.

She was just a citizen when they found her and tortured her. Took her eye and sliced into her body and severed her hand. She was saved by one of the guards and helped to reclaim their home. Now she stands as one of the most formidable guardians of Pacica using technology from the creatures to replace her missing arm and the company of her pet squid Zaxter whom she protected from pirates and has been acting as one with each other since.

Azukanwar
    Participant

Contest entry #357

Attachments:

Azukanwar
    Participant

Contest entry #358

Attachments:

Azukanwar
    Participant

Contest Entry #358

Azukanwar
    Participant

The Magetaur!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.