AsyriusPrime's Hero Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery AsyriusPrime's Hero Gallery

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

Hello fellow Machiners! I am beginning this thread in order to show you my many superhero ideas that I have lying around in my head.

Now before I get on with the art here is a little about myself: I am a fifteen year old graphic designer living in Australia. I have just recently found HeroMachine and I have been using it to create my many hero designs into a reality. I finally feel that my skills are adequate enough to show off my work. I welcome any feedback you have on my characters as that is the only way I’ll improve.

Anyway, here is my first character:

Name: the All-Powerful-One
    Alignment: Neutral
    Afilliation: None
    Current Location: Unknown

Powers and Abilities:
    Not much is known about the All-Powerful-One except that he is the most powerful being in existence. The full measure of his powers have yet to be established.

P.S. The reason I created this character was to have a benchmark for my other characters powers. (Although the benchmark ended up a little too high lol!)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

Welcome from Canada!

Love the 3/4 turn pose to start.  Play with your sizing and positioning a little more to get some strong anatomy. Example, knees are a little off from one another.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers!

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

Thank you AMS, I will definitely keep that in mind for next time!

My next hero:

Name: Patriot (USA’s National Hero)
    Alignment: Hero
    Affiliation: IPF (International Protection Force)
    Current Location: Dallas, Texas

Powers and Abilities:
    Former Navy Seal’s commander, Shaun Baker, was severely damaged in combat and was forced to retire from combat. Luckily the government requested his presence as the pilot of the experimental X1 Battle Armour. When Shaun dons the armour he is able to produce devastating firepower from his helmet via the laser beam emitter. His helmet has a built-in heads up display and a powerful sonar pulse that can detect the presence of enemies in the near vicinity. Shaun is extremely durable when wearing the armour and as such he can withstand heavy damage from enemies in battle.

About the IPF:
    The IPF are a group of superheros formed to keep the planet safe from large and dangerous threats. Each hero within the group represents a particular country.

Attachments:

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

Another new hero for the IPF:

Name: Avenger (Canada’s National Hero)
    Affiliation: IPF (International Protection Force
    Current Location: Gravenhurst, Ontario

Attachments:

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

I forgot his Powers and Abilities lol…

Canadian native, Barry Hawkins is able to make himself completely immovable to any outside force or object. He is able to withstand heavy blows without moving an inch. He is also able to use his powers to detect if an individual is super-powered or not… His abilities make him a strong ally and an intimidating adversary.

Herr D
    Participant

It’s time to start putting them in backgrounds and posing them. “A-P-O” in a starscape, maybe. RobM posted an improved one in Custom Backgrounds that sees a lot of use.

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

Thanks for the advice Herr D! I definitely need to get better at posing however I’m not too fond of backgrounds as I’m planning to utilise my characters in another project. Although I’ll definitely give it a try!

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

How’s this?

Attachments:

AsyriusPrime
    Participant

Well, while I work on my posing skills, here are two new characters I came up with. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes I do have an affinity for spandex clad characters. They remind me of the classic superhero look and I really enjoy that style of character and creating interesting designs with spandex.

Name: Anzac (Australia’s National Hero)
    Current Location: Darwin, Northern Territory

Powers and Abilities:
    Anzac is Australia’s first international superhero. He has incredible strength and can fly. He is also able to spin like a cyclone creating an un-escape-able vortex that traps his enemies and sends them flying.

Name: Banshee (Ireland’s National Hero)
    Current Location: Dublin, Ireland

Powers and Abilities:
    Lydia Murphey was born and raised in Ireland. Her voice can be used as a weapon and is very powerful, able to physically manipulate objects with her voice she is a formidable opponent. Her voice is able to paralyze or stun enemies or lull them under her control. She dubbed herself Banshee in honor of the creatures of Irish legend.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Yeah, star bkgd for APO looks great. I’d like to see a cyclone and a forest being felled by a voice.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.