Anothers take on it.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Anothers take on it.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Bump

Christi S
    Participant

@Funkmachine7: Here’s my take on Amalie!

Also, I’ve been totally blocked on working on my HM comic since it ate my almost-complete second issue, so maybe I’ll get some inspiration from seeing what others do with the characters I was planning on introducing in it! Here they are, have at em:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Do you have an idea for the cavalry?

In my mind there wrestling team by day and by night they rush to the rescue of others chasing off muggers and walking drunks home.

i

Christi S
    Participant

Do you have an idea for the cavalry?

In my mind there wrestling team by day and by night they rush to the rescue of others chasing off muggers and walking drunks home.

I have CHAPTERS worth of still-evolving headcanon for The Cavalry hahah! I love that you immediately zeroed in on the characters that I had intended to basically be the lynchpin to the whole story and everyone else’s plotlines lmao!

So just run with whatever vibe you get off of em! Whole point here is to see other people’s takes anyway! ^_^

Funkmachine7
    Participant

“And makeing there way to the ring now THE CAVALRY.
    A combined weight of 430 pounds, there both highly ranked competitors here today..”

And yes that is possibly the best dressed wrestling crowd i’ve ever seen.

but i’ve been watching an odd mix wrestling lately, on hand it’s FMW with
    Megumi Kudo & Combat Toyoda vs. Manami Toyota and Yamada 09/19/92

Which is technicality brilliant,  Manami Toyota does thing make your head spin to watch but i don’t understand a word of it.

The other hand is Smoky Mountain Wrestling, full of southern territory style and it’s a real time warp, 80’s mullets, some wrestlers are still billed as being from the USSR (in 92!)

In other news i might continue the theme, ??? the fighting princes of parts unknown.

Christi S
    Participant

Super belated on my part but the image link you’re using appears to be broken FunkMachine so alas, I canna see your wrestler cavalry nor their boojie fans 🙁

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Dam image links, heres a link to it on my deviant art.
    https://funkmachine7.deviantart.com/art/THE-CAVALRY-681308723

Christi S
    Participant

Hahah! I love it! And yes, there’s a really fun juxtaposition there of luchador-level gaudy wrestler showmanship and 1%-lookin spectators! Makes me think this is some kind of high-stakes underground type thing.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Just a quick poke to see if any one has any thing theres like me to take a crack at.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

And another one as im bored

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.