Angel Of Chaos

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Angel Of Chaos

Viewing 8 posts - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • Author

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This was just an awesome ideal that was floating around in my head….Tho this not my final design but I had to but it out there… What if Abe Lincoln was to take the place of the Horsemen Death and assume his role ????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

He is one of my main villains and one the most powerful beings in the universe……..The Mighty hunter himself NIMROD

Name. Nimrod
    Aliases: The Mighty Hunter, Leader of the Old World Order, King of Babel, Son of Kush, The Rebellious One, Orion, Dagon, The First Anti-Christ, The Most Feared, A Rebel Before the Lord, Slayer of Gods
    Hght: 9″8
    Wght: 1,549 lbs

Attachments:

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This is one of my many concepts for the design of a Throne. Just in case if anyone is wondering a Throne is a type rank of angel in the Christian Angelic Hierarchy. According to what I understand these types of angels repersent the justice and authority of God. From a bibilical narriative in Daniel 7:9 there seen more as wheels which I plan to add as maybe some type of halo or aura.

Attachments:

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Now this is my concept for the last celestial rank simply known as Angels. Since I feel there much more closer to interacting with man I gave them a more human like image yet they act as guardians and messangers.

Attachments:

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This is if not one my favorite designs..I finally found an interesting concept thata would fit Azrael

Attachments:

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Just some different attire for the horsemen Death

Attachments:

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

My brand new character John Hellkiller. He is just as much of a badass as Cain and also a major ally to him. His backstory is being developed but the main thing I can tell you is that Hellkiller family as being killing monsters since the days of King Arthur.

Attachments:

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

My newest creation and my most favorite character the Renegade. He will stand against corruption and believes in human equality.

Renegade
    Aliases: The Rebel, What Men Fear The Most, The Truth
    Hght: 6″4
    Wght: 253 lbs
    Hair Color: Unknown
    Skin Color: Unknown
    Eye Color:Unknown
    Allies: Desert Snake

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.