Aast’s Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Aast’s Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Aast
    Participant

Thank you FRM.

Aast
    Participant

This one took me some time but I think it came out very well. I like to call him “The Soul Shepherd”.
    He is the collector of rebel souls using his Ethereal Chains of Retribution to ensnare his opponents to drag them into Hades and uses his Spear “Vengeance” to destroy those who stand in his way.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/aasteranian/2012/07/hm3-beta-6.png

Good stuff on the soul shepherd. Especially the wings and that spear. Well done!

Aast
    Participant

Thank you Dino. I’m hoping this can get me a nomination.

Aast
    Participant

Trying a different style. I made this guy as a request for a friend of mine.

His name is Byron Bluebeard – Hes a Dwarf Stormcaller Pirate. He is filled with the power of storms. Able to summon fierce tornadoes or call lightning on command to obliterate his foes. While controlling the power of storms is fun, he prefers to use his trusty dwarven hammer called “Thunderbreaker” to engage his enemies in good old fashioned melee. Only falling back on his powers as a last resort.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/aasteranian/2012/07/Byron-Bluebeard-1.png

Aast
    Participant

Deathbrand, Devourer of Gods – Posting this here from my entry into the weapons challenge.

Deathbrand-1.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Some cool stuff! I especially like your backgrounds, they may be simple but they are effective and don’t distract from the character. Cool

djuby
    Participant

Beautiful work

Aast
    Participant

My entry for todays flag contest. Ye Olde Crowned Dragon. Its a pub inside this crazy place I like to call my head.

Ye-Olde-Crowned-Dragon.png

Aast
    Participant

Here are my entries for the Knighthood contest.
    No-Weapons-1.png
    Shield-1.png
    Sword-Shield-1.png
    No-Armor-1.png
    Mounted-1.png

Aast
    Participant

Having issues with this attachment.so this is a test post.

Aast
    Participant

Heaven VS Hell. Hope you like it.

Heaven-VS-Hell-1.png

Aast
    Participant

For today’s quickfire.
    Aast-Sex-Panther.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Funny. Weird, but funny. Laugh

Aast
    Participant

Its a quote from one of my favorite movies Anchorman.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.