A few Old Ideas, a Few New Ideas

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery A few Old Ideas, a Few New Ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

I haven’t been using HM for a long time but I recently got back into it and I was impressed with the improvements since HM2.  I took some of my old images and redid them and created some new ones to test out the limits of what I can do.  5 minutes on this site and I see I am way out of my league here.  You people bury me in a heartbeat but I still like to show others what I have done

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hawk007
    Participant

Pretty cool! I like the Behemouth thing, it’s unique.

Herr D
    Participant

Welcome back. Love your blue lady. Behemoth is a cutie–do you have it on a scaling background?

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Thank you.  That one was weird.  Because I basically repurposed those ribs to be eyestalks and they weren’t in the orientation I wanted, I had to rotate and flip them a lot.  When I saved the image and then attempted to reload it, for some reason it kept centering on one of the eyestalks and moving the whole image up and to the right so that all that was visible was his right foot.  I tried everything to recenter the image, move him down and to the left but he kept reappearing in that position.  I finally moved him piece by piece down to where I could view him and exported it as fast as I could.  I’m not really sure how a scaling background works.  I know I wanted him to be shorter than normal but beefy so I scrunched him down using the transform page.  As I said, I’ve only just gotten back into working with this program and all the new features had me overwhelmed.

Herr D
    Participant

By scaling background I just mean a background that provides scale. A person or reticulation / target-and-distance readout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.