Reply To: JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters Reply To: JR’s Characters

JR19759
Keymaster

Before I finish off my current series, I thought I might want to preveiw my next, especially considering that the preview is also my entry for this weeks contest.

A member of the tree-top dwelling race known as the Svetalen, who live on Prisax-V in the western arm of the galaxy, Mira Abina was noted for her unusual abilities from a young age. She possessed reflexes fast even for a Svetalen, and the ability to seemingly influence objects and people without needing to speak or touch them. Her abilities attracted attention of course, and whilst she was still a child she was taken in by The Order, who trained her to use her powers for good. She was an excellent student, mastering the complex combat styles of The Order’s warriors and even crafting her own unique spin on their signature laser sword weapon, a double bladed laser shaft. However, she found The Order to rigid and too strict, feeling that their very rules hindered them from practicing the mantra that they preached, so she left. She now helps out the citizens of the Galactic Republic where ever she can, in places that The Order have no presence.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.