Reply To: Mr. Vaudeville's Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mr. Vaudeville's Gallery Reply To: Mr. Vaudeville's Gallery

Mr. Vaudeville
Participant

Notes: Haven’t posted in a while, but I’m back with some new characters! Here’s another villain. This is my first attempt at a fully articulated pose that uses multiple masked torso pieces, etc.  I’m pretty pleased with it! The rain effect isn’t too great, I think I should have made it at an angle. It’s good to be back!

Alias: Monsoon
Legal Name: John Kaluma Siwo
Ethnicity: Zambian
Height: 6′ 3″
Body Type: Lithe, Athletic
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Type: Thick, Very Short
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: Dark Brown
Species: Superhuman

Powers and Abilities

Powers: Water Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Flight, Ecological Empathy.
Details/Limitations: Able to control and manipulate the element of water to a seemingly limitless degree, with abilities ranging from the subtle (causing water in a cup to ripple, swirl, or levitate into the air) to the extreme (causing devastating tsunamis, floods, waterspouts, etc). Weather control is limited; unable to do anything past creating heavy rains and strong winds – although manipulation of wind currents does allow for flight. Additionally, he can sense the condition and overall wellbeing of the surrounding natural environment – although this is often a disadvantage that causes distress, anger, and pain in areas where nature has been damaged or destroyed.
Abilities/Skills: Swimming, diving, aerial acrobatics, mixed martial arts.
Costume: Fully waterproof and flame resistant bodysuit with headgear and goggles; protective leg guards; belt.
Weapons:
Gadgets/Tech: Belt pouch contains a compact regulator/filter mouthpiece that allows for underwater breathing at shallow depths of up to 30 feet.
Physical Weaknesses: Not much protective gear or defence against conventional attack. No strong powers without a nearby water source.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Ecological empathy can lead to a kind of sensory overload, leading to rash decisions and even temporary insanity. Vulnerable to psychic attack.

Personality and Relationships

Primary Traits: Angry, brooding, unpredictable, stubborn, idealistic.
Likes: Nature, surfing, swimming, canoeing, self sufficiency.
Dislikes: Damage to the environment (especially the oceans), processed foods, politicians, superheroes.
Habits/Quirks: Fiercely proud of his tribal heritage, he resents much of society for the destruction of the natural world and the over-use of natural resources. Because of this viewpoint, he is often belligerent and bitter, though he constantly appears quiet, introspective, and brooding. Dislikes spending too much time around urban civilisation. Often found engaging in acts of eco-terrorism, even doing good deeds for environmental organisations on occasion, he’s sadly too cynical and wary of the government to truly use his powers for good. Despite having mostly noble intentions, he’s known to sometimes perform acts of mass destruction and super-villainy out of anger. He has a passion for surfing and other water-sports, which he discovered while travelling the coast as a teen. It is rumoured that he gained his powers during a tribal ritual, with his body possessed by a water deity, but nobody really knows the truth.
Fears: Irreversible damage to nature, government corruption, being frozen or otherwise physically paralysed.
Family: Unknown
Romantic Interests:
Allies: Warhead, Tarantula, Alley Cat, The Botanist, The Huntress, I.Q., The Brass Bison
Affiliation: Lawless Earth Network
Rivals/Nemesis: –
Enemies: United States Sentinels, Society of European Superheroes, Indo-Asian Superhuman Assembly, Apex Squad, Iron Patrol.

Origin

Coming soon

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.