Reply To: Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem Reply To: Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

cliff
Participant

NANA NANA NANA NOT BATMAN CDC

Entry #1 – The Flame

OK Flame … Flamer … I HAD to go there.
Being one myself, I can do that 🙂

Current Alias: the Flame
Nicknames: The Flamer, Flame Girl, Flambe’, Caliente

STATUS
Citizenship: United States
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Good
Group Affiliation:
Base of Operations: New York

CHARECTERISTICS
Height: 5′ 11”
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Brown

HISTORY
When Gary was a baby, his father Charles Preston worked as a missionary in China.
The elder Preston was washed away in a flood, but managed to save baby Gary by placing him in a basket.
The basket was washed downstream to Tibet, where Gary was rescued by a group of lamas.
They raised Gary in the lamasary, where they trained him in their mystical ways.
Through this training, Gary has super human strength.
He also obtained the ability to control and direct any fire and heat in his presence.
He can raise his own body temperature to point where he can burst into flames, or melt bullets.
He can also teleport from place to place by appearing inside of any fire source, no matter how small.
The Flame’s one weakness is water, which can severely weaken him.
He no longer needs a small, pistol-sized flame thrower to create flame..
When he reached adulthood, Gary returned to America to fight crime as The Flame
After Flame was injured battling the Octopus resulting from stress due to identity crisis he was feeling.
He started to wear makeup to become who he felt he truly was. and took on the name Mary Preston, While some called her the Flamer or Flame Girl, Mary just called herself The Flame as before.
She drives a vintage Firebird.

The Flame was the first hero trapped in Pandora’s Urn.
The Fighting Yank captured her during the Battle of Kokura.
Her power was needed to keep the other heroes alive within the Urn.
After the Urn was broken, the Flame reappeared in Los Angeles.
In a panic and momentarily unable to control her powers, she inadvertently started a wildfire that caused the Hollywood sign to catch fire.
The fire was put out by the returning Hydro.
Hydro, the Flame and Pyroman battled Dynamic Boy in a brief encounter that resulted in Pyroman electrocuting Dynamic Boy.
As the trio was about to be arrested, they were found by the Green Lama and other heroes.

Mood Music: The Pointer Sisters – Fire

Body:

Head:

I really like him/her

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.