Reply To: Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive Reply To: Anarchangel’s Archive

Anarchangel
Participant
Kitsune

Kitsune

I think I went a bit mental when I was making this guy. Don’t ask me to tell you what he is as I have no clue. He’s either a Japanese spirit or a man who transforms into some kind of magical fox…or maybe even a magical fox who can transform into a man, But whatever he is, he’s one of the good guys and he’s from Japan. That’s all I’ve got for now.

This isn’t my best work, I’ll admit, but I’ve been really under the weather these past few days so this is just something quick and fun to try and improve my mood and get me back into the swing of things. I’m going to be making some more Japanese characters as I really like the idea of populating Japan with supers like I’ve already done with the US. It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a while now and JR has given me the perfect excuse to do it with this weeks contest.

I know I said I’d do Germany and Denmark but how can I resist doing Japan with this weeks contest?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.