I think we all know the deal by now. It’s a quiz. It’s about Superman. Go answer some questions.
As per usual, 10 questions/ 20 points to get. The answers will be below a jump from the post whilst on the main blog page, so if you don’t want to be spoiled, take a look at the questions on the blog first. And obviously Don’t Post Answers In The Comments.
1. In which month of 1938 was Action Comics 1 (the debut of Superman) published? (1)
Bonus: Who were the creative team behind the Superman concept? (2)
2. When was Superman first flight? [Month/ Year or Comic/ Issue No.] (1)
3. Which of these Golden Age Superman Villains debuted first? (1)
A) Lex Luthor B) Mr. Mxyzptlk C) The Ultra-Humanite D) Toyman
Bonus: In his first appearance Lex Luthor was only called Luthor. When was his first name revealed? [Month/ Year or Comic/ Issue No.] (1)
4. What are the first names given to the Kents in the Golden Age version of Supermans origin? (1)
5. Which of these parts of the Superman mythos was actually first introduced in the comics and not in another medium? (1)
A) Kryptonite B) Jimmy Olsen C) X-Ray Vision
D) Superman/ Clark Kent marrying Lois Lane
Bonus: When do each of these debut in the comics? [Month/ Year or Comic/ Issue No.] (4 points)
6. In what year did Braniac debut? (1)
Bonus: Which other famous Superman villain also debuted the same year? (1)
7. Name General Zod’s two henchmen. (2)
8. What is the name of Superman’s Earth-3 counterpart? (1)
9. What is the name of Lois Lane’s sister? (1)
10. When did Superman die at the hands of Doomsday? (1)
Bonus: How long was Superman “dead”? (1)
Answers below the jump. X-Ray vision will not help here.