Not much really to say about this weeks poll. Two people looked to be in contention for half of the week then one just pulled away, so normal practice really. However, the result did mean that we have (as far as I'm aware) a first time winner, which will make that person very happy. And that person is Geno who won for their depiction of depression, Haunted. Congrats Geno, and well done to all of our entrants, don't get too sad you didn't win.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- What Were They Thinking?: Where’s Wally October 20, 2017
- Caption Contest #105 October 18, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? October 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #341 – Checkmate! – Results October 15, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Going At It A-Clone October 13, 2017
The Secret Lair