So, this weeks poll was all about villains right, so of course it would be greatly contested to see who would come out on top. But I never expected it to be this close. Coming into the final few hours of voting, there were ties for both 1st place and 3rd place, which, had it stayed that way, would have been both unprecedented and hilarious. But unfortunately, some voting happened and we don't have any ties on the board what-so-ever. And the person who stole away the win from under the noses of everyone (and, looking at the entry, quite possibly murdered them in the process) was AMS for his entry Johnny Crazy. Congratulations AMS and can we get someone to go and check to see if Yin, MadJack, Anarchangel and Vampyrist are alive please?
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #396 – Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match – Prize for Cant Draw January 15, 2019
- CDC #396 – Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match – Results January 14, 2019
- CDC #397 – Two’s Company… January 14, 2019
- 2018: A Retrospective January 13, 2019
- CDC #395 – Public Domain – It’s Magic – Prize for Ubiquitous Pixel January 10, 2019
The Secret Lair