Having a hidden result seems to still be working for the voting turn out. And this week was a blinder. Two people ran away with it from the start (and when I say ran away with it, the person who came second got 20 more votes than third, fourth and fifth combined) and eventually finished with only 3 votes separating them. And surprisingly, it wasn't the guy who created the items used in this contest that won. It was someone who, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't won a CDC before. That person being Ubiquitous Pixel, who won with his Refulgent Beetle. So congrats UP and well done to everyone who entered.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? – Results October 22, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Where’s Wally October 20, 2017
- Caption Contest #105 October 18, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? October 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #341 – Checkmate! – Results October 15, 2017
The Secret Lair